iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Looking for a specific Spin top video: throwing multiple tops simultaneously wit  (Read 169 times)

ortwin

• ITSA
  • Hyperhero member

Looking for a specific Spin top video: throwing multiple tops simultaneously with hands and feet.

I know I saw that video before. But now that I am looking for it I can't find it. Maybe there was a lot more top throwing in that video but I am most interested in the part where this Asian guy throws somewhere between 8 and fourteen tops simultaneously using not only his hands but also his feet.

Thanks for looking into this. No, I don't want to learn to do that, I just want to forward the video to somebody (in France). ;D
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 11:21:56 AM by ta0 »

In the broader world of tops, nothing's everything!  —  Jeremy McCreary

razerface

• Newsletter26

Sounds like the “spintop snipers”

Many videos. Here is one where they throw multiples, near end of video,,but not with feet. Maybe one of the other videos I did not watch.

ortwin

• ITSA
  • Hyperhero member

Thank you! I found the part where they throw multiple tops in the video you posted, but really I am most interested in the feet part.

Jeremy McCreary

• ITSA
  • Demigod member
    • MOCpages

Sounds like the “spintop snipers”

Many videos. Here is one where they throw multiples, near end of video,,but not with feet. Maybe one of the other videos I did not watch.

Phenomenal skills on display here!
Art is how we decorate space, music is how we decorate time ... and with spinning tops, we decorate both.
—after Jean-Michel Basquiat, 1960-1988

Everything in the world is strange and marvelous to well-open eyes.
—Jose Ortega y Gasset, 1883-1955