iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Strummol8 Team  (Read 8899 times)

MrYo

• ITSA
  • Superhero member
Strummol8 Team
« on: February 26, 2010, 03:10:20 PM »

Well, here the names: Giuseppe "Peppoyoyo" Alterio, Simone "Sim1" Celestino, Francesco "Stregatto" Ambuchi, Daniele "Angelofmadness" Nardoianni ,Lorenzo "Ciccia" Sabatini (Italian 1A champion, 3rd 1A European contest, 2nd 4A Ec, 1st 3A Ec)... Catherine "Spinqueen" Sampietro and...

;) Maurizio

Jeromy K.

Re: Strummol8 Team
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 04:21:58 PM »

Very nice, looks like you have a great team.

MrYo

• ITSA
  • Superhero member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 04:50:02 PM »

Very nice, looks like you have a great team.

The Team is secondary, first they are very good friends  ;)

Maurizio

Neff

• ITSA Jr.
  • Demigod member
    • My Website!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 05:12:51 PM »

I just can't put into words how honored I am to assist in the representation of such an excellent product (and now Company).  Perhaps the word is; Woot!!!

Maurizio is working on some wonderful things with a great desire to please players such as us on this forum.  I wish him the best of luck getting this company off the ground, and will do whatever I am able to help.

Re: video - I'm sorry y'all have to keep seeing my basement  :-[
I'll try to get outside soon.  It's been a bit cold fer spinnin'

kevinm

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 05:40:46 PM »

Outstanding guys (and gals)!!!

Neff

• ITSA Jr.
  • Demigod member
    • My Website!
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 06:11:45 PM »

I meant to write something about the first trick; sort of a Zorro and a half (?).  I was playing with names and I think I like "Triple Zipple."  I'm always hesitant to name a trick though, for fear it has already been invented or named.  I remember reading somewhere that Herman Lau was working on a triple wirewalker... I'm curious if it is similar or has been named...

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 09:46:54 PM »

That is a superb team. And I love the logo with the S morphing into an 8. Watch out, Yoyofactory!

Just yesterday it occurred to me that the unwrapping principle of the Zorro could be used to do multiple cable car (teleférico) passes and I tried it successfully this morning. I had attempted before continuing the cable car (which is the second part of Zorro) by unwrapping the tip but somehow I had never tried a simple MGR and was not successful.

I remember reading somewhere that Herman Lau was working on a triple wirewalker...
I don't think the cable car principle was used in the States before we copied it from the Colombians a few years ago. Before that it was just who could do more wire walkers between the hands by unwrapping and wrapping again while the top was spinning on the hand.

MrYo

• ITSA
  • Superhero member
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2010, 09:12:31 AM »

Another little new, now i can add a new name, he is a young player (in terms of praticing) but i'm sure he can grow and sign his name in the hall of fame of Top, he comes from Messico and I don't know who knows him...

P

e

d

r

o

S

a

l

v

a

d

o

r

M

a

r

t

i

n

e

z

M

o

c

t

e

z

u

m

a

:o i'm feeling like a lot of years ago when a Brasilian football player chose to come to play in Italy into a little provincial Team, thank you Zico, you give a lot of good emotions into Udinese fan.

Thank you Salvador, i can't be able to find the right words... thank you!

maurizio

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2010, 09:39:08 AM »

:o :o :o :o :o 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
One of a kind! Enough said.

poptop

• ITSA Jr.
  • Hyperhero member
  • top dropper
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2010, 04:19:31 PM »

Awesome!  Chris' basement could easily become the center of the spin top universe...

Or perhaps the site for our 1st annual spin top players meeting and throwdown???

Congratulations Maurizio and team!
Erratic Wobbler

Trevor

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2010, 08:07:34 PM »

woot woot! awesome video Chris! I love it!

Ketzaltlipoka

• Superhero member
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2010, 12:58:09 PM »

i'm feeling like a lot of years ago when a Brasilian football player chose to come to play in Italy into a little provincial Team, thank you Zico, you give a lot of good emotions into Udinese fan.

Thank you Salvador, i can't be able to find the right words... thank you!
Grazie!
Guau!
Ero io uno piccolo bambino quando nel anno 1986 il Mondiale di Calcio si celebraba quì nel Mèxico, e Brasil era uno dei prinzipali candidati a vincere il torneo. Zico era considerato "il nuovo Pele" e in quelli attimi, il migliore giocatore del mondo.
Brasil eliminato da Francia in quarti di finale, e Zico nella serie di penaltis, svagliaba un penalti. :'(
Dalla stessa maniera, aspetto che io darò anche molte alegrezza a molti italiani, mà, invece dal calcio, colla trotolla!!!!

Ancora è il Udinese in prima divisione nel calcio dell`Italia?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 06:02:04 PM by ta0 »

MrYo

• ITSA
  • Superhero member
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2010, 01:03:43 PM »

Grazie!
Guau!
Ero io uno piccolo bambino quando nel anno 1986 il Mondiale di Calcio si celebraba quì nel Mèxico, e Brasil era uno dei prinzipali candidati a vincere il torneo. Zico era considerato "il nuovo Pele" e in quelli attimi, il migliore giocatore del mondo.
Brasil eliminato da Francia in quarti di finale, e Zico nella serie di penaltis, svagliaba un penalti. :'(
Dalla stessa maniera, aspetto che io darò anche molte alegrezza a molti italiani, mà, invece dal calcio, colla trotolla!!!!

Ancora è il Udinese in prima divisione nel calcio dell`Italia?

Sono sicuro che diventerai famoso in Italia  ;D , l'Udinese è ancora in Seria A (prima divisione) ma questo anno rischia di essere retrocessa, va molto male.

Maurizio

SpinQueen

• Superhero member
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2010, 01:07:18 AM »

Awesome video!  ;D

I was telling Neff Neff the other day on Facebook that I'm planning on doing a team video with ( top, shirt and hat) and..... my sexy new Italian Vespa lx150.  She'll be delivered to me next Wednesday  ;)  Mambo Italiano!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 02:43:47 AM by SpinQueen »

kevinm

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2010, 08:46:02 AM »

That sounds amazing SQ!
if you ever come to raleigh, we should do a photo shoot, you supply the hat and the tops,
i'll find a scooter somewhere!
Pages: 1 2 »  All   Go Up