iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: The longest running mechanical spinning top duration is 24 hr 35 min 15 sec  (Read 1727 times)

Ezra

Do you know if this Gines record has been broken? and if yes ny how?

Thanks in advance
Ezra C

Who
TOSY Robotics JSC
What
24/35/15 hour(s):minute(s):second(s)
Where
Vietnam (Hanoi)
When
23 May 2011
The longest running mechanical spinning top duration is 24 hr 35 min 15 sec and was achieved by TOSY Robotics JSC (Vietnam) at their office in Ha Noi, Vietnam, on 23 May 2011. TOSY Robotics JSC is a high-tech toys and robotics manufacturer. Each spinning top uses a motor and is powered by four AAA batteries.
All records listed on our website are current and up-to-date. For a full list of record titles, please use our Record Application Search. (You will be need to register / login for access)

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com

This record was always suspicious to me. There are many motorized tops out there. Fit them with a better battery and you get more time. 24 hours is not very impressive.
My guess is that they got Guinness to approve it because it was from Vietnam and they wanted to have a record holder from that country.

CUPER

• ITSA
  • Superhero member

Podrán explicar más de este tema de favor

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano

it is fabulous to know of mechanical tops imagining making one as the source of tesla energy would be endless do not believe I think I will start working on that

TROMPO MEXICO

Ezra

Thanks to all,

I agree with Tao, it depends on the strength of the battery and this technology is improving all the time.