iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Become an ITSA member!  (Read 2668 times)

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Become an ITSA member!
« on: December 09, 2016, 12:32:51 PM »

Tomorrow, Saturday the 10th, starts the 2nd ITSA annual (virtual) general meeting! If you are already an ITSA member you should be able to see the board that will host the meeting (if you have logged into the forum).

I want to encourage everybody to become a member. As the membership page says:
ITSA PURPOSE is: "To promote the sport, game, art and hobby of playing with spinning tops, a universal toy"

Last year we organized the association and had our first meeting and election of directors. This year we raised funds through a raffle and membership drive and had a small part in helping with the world contest in Cleveland: we donated trophies and helped some international competitors to attend. Next year we plan to be more active. But we need the participation of the community. If you become a member today for next year, you will still be able to participate in this year's annual meeting. The membership cost is just $10 per year and includes an embroidered patch (free mailing worldwide).

For those renewing for 2017, I have a limited number of T-shirts donated by Cuper, which I can mail within the continental USA for an extra $3.50. Thanks CUPER!

www.spintops.org/membership.html

jmadrigal

• ITSA Jr.
  • Superhero member
Re: Become an ITSA member!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 06:42:12 PM »

Just became a full member,  ;D Whoo Hoo!

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 11:02:01 PM »

Just became a full member,  ;D Whoo Hoo!

Thanks Jose! You should be able to see now the meeting board.
I will send you your embroidered patch next week.

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 11:08:52 AM »

CUANDO  HAY QUE RENOVAR  MEMBRESIA ?????  Y DE  QUE SON LAS  PLAYERAS DE LOGO DE ITSA ????
SERIA MUCHO PEDIR  SI LO PONES  TAMBIEN EN ESPAÑOL

TROMPO MEXICO

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2016, 01:27:21 PM »

CUANDO  HAY QUE RENOVAR  MEMBRESIA ?????  Y DE  QUE SON LAS  PLAYERAS DE LOGO DE ITSA ????
SERIA MUCHO PEDIR  SI LO PONES  TAMBIEN EN ESPAÑOL
Las membresías anteriores al mundial vencen a fin de año. Las membresías posteriores al mundial también son válidas por todo el siguiente año.
Luego voy a poner fotos de las playeras que donó Cuper. Son las que tenía en el mundial, no son de ITSA.

Memberships obtained before Worlds in August, expire at the end of the year. Memberships obtained later are also valid for the next year.
I will post in the next few days photos of the T-shirts donated by Cuper.

PS: I am traveling out-of-town until tomorrow evening.

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2016, 02:14:27 PM »

mil  gracias por la respuesta  tao   entonces   en unos dias  mando mis 10 usd  para mi  renovacion y  los imanes  que te deje  con la imgen del mundial los  vas a regalar  para mandarte  mas  si quieres  dono algunos  mas  un ciento que te parece  y unos  llaveros  salludos  tao un abarazo
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2016, 11:19:12 AM »

Yes, I forgot. I have fifteen refrigerator magnets with the logo of the 2016 worlds that were donated by Trompos Titan that I will send with the new or renewed memberships, while they last. Thanks Ture!

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Last day of ITSA Annual meeting!
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2016, 12:07:52 PM »

Today is the last day of the 2016 annual meeting. If you are a member, log into the forum to be able to see the meeting board (I will make it visible to everybody later, but then it will be locked from new posts). I suggest that at least you say PRESENT on the general discussion thread.  8)