iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: HELP: I can't do upside down tricks!  (Read 8516 times)

Jack

• Demigod member
Re: HELP: I can't do upside down tricks!
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2016, 09:34:03 PM »

Jack: just read the instructions I gave above  :D

you should know by now ta0.......jack goes to the trouble of making videos first and theeeeeeeeeen he reads whats been said already  ;D

Kirk

• ITSA Jr.
  • Hyperhero member
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2016, 11:32:45 PM »

Upside down Merry Go Round as taught by ta0.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_gQ_qCfsxU&feature=youtu.be

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2016, 11:47:11 PM »

Upside down Merry Go Round as taught by ta0.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_gQ_qCfsxU&feature=youtu.be

a reference material worthy tutuorial sir.........even it was toqueless  ;D

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2016, 07:33:47 PM »

Hello Everyone!

This is 113 again, just checking in. I am not ignoring you guys at all, I have been reading every single comment, and watching all the videos! I am still practicing my upside down merry go rounds. I have successfully done it twice so far, and even almost done a successful crazy 8. The vidoes and advice has been extremely helpful. I love this community! It is so awesome and the sportsmanship I am seeing makes me proud.

Excuse me, Kirk.  That video was FAR from boring. I watched it the whole way through with my jaw agape! You have inspired me beyond measure! You are a beast! I loved the trick in which you threw the diabolo under your leg from a trapeze, and then caught it in another trapeze midair, as well as the behind the back trapeze tricks! They where amazing! I am just learning the trapeze (midair, not from the hand). Thank you so much for your inspiration! Congratulations!

Thank you everyone for the videos and for your explanations. Ta0, your video tuturial was the most helpful, and your advice I found to be the most helpful (not dissing anyone! I can't list everyone!). Concsiously understanding the task ahead is the most important aspect for learning. Following your advice and video tutorial, I have completed two upside down tricks. All I need to do now is practice to get consistency. I am ABLE to do an upside down merry go round, and even a crazy 8, just not consistently yet. Thank you so much for your support everyone!

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2016, 09:08:50 PM »

Ta0, your video tuturial was the most helpful, and your advice I found to be the most helpful
Congrats 113 on learning UD MGR!
Just to be sure, the player on the video above is Kirk, not me  ;D

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2016, 11:14:33 PM »

Yes, but you posted it! Haha. Thank you too kirk for the UD MGR tutorial! As I said before you are a b0sS!!!! I got it down from here. What would you guys say is the hardest trick <_<...>_>... O_O EVER O_O?   Lol, just for laughs. but seriously.

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2016, 12:17:39 AM »

What would you guys say is the hardest trick <_<...>_>... O_O EVER O_O?   Lol, just for laughs. but seriously.

the trick that the konecny brothers are developing @-@
thats the hardest trick @-@