iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: EL ASCENSOR at long last!  (Read 2221 times)

Kirk

• ITSA Jr.
  • Hyperhero member
EL ASCENSOR at long last!
« on: May 18, 2016, 06:21:07 PM »

At lunch, I figured out the entry to the trick! Many of the videos are not to clear on the all important entry to the trick.  Now that I understand the set up, the trick is not so hard.  I was even (just once) able to do the EL ASCENSOR LOCO variation (up, down a bit, up)
Happy dance.

Jack

• Demigod member
Re: EL ASCENSOR at long last!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 06:43:05 PM »

not gonna lie i had to look up what trick that was  ;D
thats great news!!! elevators were very confusing for me when i learnt them  :-[
whats next on list eh???
bravo!!!

Kirk

• ITSA Jr.
  • Hyperhero member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 07:32:07 PM »

whats next on list eh???
Well I do not really know.  I coughed up the cash for the world's registration before the price went up.  I hope that I can figure out how to freestyle before then.  I have just recently learned to regen.  I think I need a Czech coach. :)

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 07:45:37 PM »

whats next on list eh???
Well I do not really know.  I coughed up the cash for the world's registration before the price went up.  I hope that I can figure out how to freestyle before then.  I have just recently learned to regen.  I think I need a Czech coach. :)

i have utmost faith you can, if i may proffer a suggestion it would be to put special attention on getting super comfortable doing rollercoasters/sewingmachines hours and hours and hours of creating a regenrative safe zone is key  :o
you have the skill........go forth!!!

i agree.........everyone needs a certain duo of czech coaches  ;D

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 11:50:35 PM »

Congrats on the "ascensor" trick (I won't get again into the "elevator" name controversy).

Thanks for registering for the freestyles! If one wants to freestyle one day, sooner or later one has to take the plunge. Even you are not ready by August, practicing for the freestyles will push you and do wonders for your play. There will be other contests in the future and you will be more prepared (like nats ;) ).

Neff

• ITSA Jr.
  • Demigod member
    • My Website!
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 12:28:37 AM »

Acensor is definitely a big milestone trick. I learned from Pulp's video. That trick exhibits full control of the spin top.  You are the master.