iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Koma regen and tricking  (Read 2631 times)

Jack

• Demigod member
Koma regen and tricking
« on: October 29, 2014, 01:48:14 AM »

« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 10:30:21 PM by ta0 »

Jack

• Demigod member
Re: Re: Re: koma why u so cool?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 09:36:01 PM »

Wonderful collection of videos Jack.  8)   Thanks for assembling all of these in one place for us.  ;D

Why did you stop at 2:07am? 
« Last Edit: Today at 02:07:10 AM by Jack »

i had to stop because kwebbelkop and jacksepticeye were waiting to be watched @-@

You really had a binge of koma videos!  :o

I appreciate your effort, but too much of a good thing can cause indigestion  ;) I suggest that you put descriptions on each video, so people with little time can decide which ones they want to watch first. I also suggest you post the turning/making videos on the other board (for example, a thread with the beigoma making).

I have not yet watched every video, but one of the most interesting so far is the old man doing a variation of Sewing Machine where he feeds extra string while pumping. Also, it seems there is a song associated with battling the Sasebo tops  :D

forgive me  :-[ i shall do so in the future!  ;D and thank you for re-arranging the vids in those separate threads, i tip my hat sir  ;)

in the meantime heres an impressive koma performance

« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 09:49:20 PM by Jack »

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Re: Koma regen and tricking
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 10:33:54 PM »

I am sure the Earl will appreciate the team work on that passing by the white team. Lots of regeneration on some of those videos.
Using a long string can make the play more spectacular, I think.
I wonder if the last one is a street performer, a la Salvador.

johnm

• Ultrahero member
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 09:05:31 PM »

The 'street performer' has a motion with is rather like spinning spider with a little pop of the top off the string and a lasso.  Sort of in between roller coasters and spinning spiders.

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 10:37:43 PM »

I do love team topping.  Or in this case, couple komaing!  I firmly believe this is a potential growing edge of our sport that has not been developed.

Can you believe the guy who has his face blurred out so no one knows who he is while spinning?  Who could ever be ashamed of their whirling activity?
Happiness runs in a circular motion!!!