iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: ThrowBacks and Acrobats up for sale  (Read 2313 times)

Miguel

ThrowBacks and Acrobats up for sale
« on: November 05, 2013, 11:47:19 PM »

I have a few tops for sale.
 Black drip Acrobat, near mint, the white laser drip shows wear from friction but other than that and a tiny blemish it is easily the most babied and best condition top of this bunch.

Purple Acrobat, FIXED tip. - It is well used and dropped. It is fixed tip after all. Plays fantastic still.

Red Throwback - A few marks on it but overall not bad condition at all. I made the hole on the crown bigger, its not a perfect circle but it fits as string storage nicely. No engraving on this.

Silver throwback - The finish makes it look worse than it really is, no engraving either.

I have some assorted tips and one bearing tool. Not sure which tips go with which tops though. I also have half of an Acrobat, I busted the crown and lost it, might make for a good mod project. I'll throw them if you buy as a package deal.

These were my competition tops, but they need a new home. I will still keep my most sentimental tops. Those I will keep forever, and some of them I even won Worlds with a long time ago :)

None of the tops have packaging and ideally I would like to sell them as a set. If something interests you please contact me preferably through email (themiggymigs@gmail.com) or through PM. Thanks!

YodaGuy5

• Gold Member
Re: ThrowBacks and Acrobats up for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 09:45:24 AM »

Very cool, Miggy. I may be tempted if someone doesn't snatch them up right away.

Neff

• ITSA Jr.
  • Demigod member
    • My Website!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 09:52:48 PM »

I want the purple Acrobat and the lonely Acrobat bottom half but I don't know what I can offer for them yet, working on it...

Miguel

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 12:19:04 AM »

Thanks everyone for the interest, all sold now!