iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: More Spanish Video Tutorials: Top as a Yo-Yo, Short Circuit, Around the World,+  (Read 2797 times)

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com

These tutorials were made by Adrian who is left handed, so will have to mirror his movements if you are right handed.

Top as a Yo-Yo

Short Circuit

Around the World

And more:

(1/2) Texas Cowboy

Giraboli           

jim in paris

• ITSA
  • Demigod member
  • "oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme
    • my vids on  youtube

very good tutorials

between Cometas and TrompoSpace  it's a powerhouse for blossoming
players !

Muchas Gracias

el jimo
"oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme"

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com

Adrian's is a more elegant way of binding the tip for the Top-as-a-Yo-yo trick than I used to do. I'll start doing it that way. A challenge is to do many in a row.

The way he does Around-the-World is different than how I do it.  He starts by pushing towards the crown. If I am doing it slowly, I start when the tip is away from me (if I am going to my left).  In other words, 90 degrees before the precession would have make it point in the direction of the swing. The faster I do it the closer I start to the direction the tip is pointing. For multiple turn tricks (World Hitchhiker, Butterfly, Bolas) I start only about 10 degrees in advance.  For world record around-the-worlds I start in the direction the tip is pointing (at full speed and praying).

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page

And with Figaro?
Happiness runs in a circular motion!!!

lincolnrick

• ITSA
  • Hyperhero member

Interesting, his Short Circuit is different from the one I learned.  His seems to travel around the outside of his hand, mind runs an 'inner' circuit.  I'm trying Adrians today.

And left handed, slo-mo tutorials with great camera angles, thanks Adrian and crew!