iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: some street action last w-end...  (Read 2679 times)

jim in paris

• ITSA
  • Demigod member
  • "oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme
    • my vids on  youtube
"oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme"

Pulpowsky

• ITSA Jr.
  • Superhero member
  • Trainning trick: None
Re: some street action last w-end...
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 06:13:59 PM »

How many hours spent in the street market?

A lot of parafernalia -atrezzo-.

I saw some ideas to the future.
  Greetings: Jorge Sanjuan.

www.pulpowsky.com/foro

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 06:55:25 PM »

It looked like a nice day to be "working the street"  ;) Paid to play is not a bad deal.  I am sure that Lapin with his cool dark sunglasses attracted many girls to the show. Was this part of a street festival or market? For sure much less stressful than Salvador's traffic-lights setting in Mexico City.

Thanks for sharing the photos.

Ketzaltlipoka

• Superhero member
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 08:28:28 PM »

Is very different. Yes, in some moments, can be stressing do it in the red lights of the stops, mainly if you have chosen a very crowded avenue, in a very hard hour of the day....the noise of the people pushing their claxons (mainly this!!! I hate the high noises like these ones) ..but...out of it..is tremendously exciting..!
When I perform with another toy, (which I don`t dominate very well), is like a paid-training. But if I go there to really, to work, to get money, then, I use the top.
In this season, I must use heavier tops, (more tape) because the wind is not a very friend of mine, specially when it blows like a hurricane. I prefer cloudy days, and long time stops. This ...office..¿oficio? of street juggler, allows me have a lot of liberty...I have no boss, no schedule, no time to go or leave, I perfeccionate my game before a public, I do what I like, and..I get money!
Of course, I must be careful with the cars, mainly the ones that pass behind me in the avenue that crosses the one in which I stand.
I would consider myself a bad player, if I only conformate myself with the game I do to get money.
Besides to do a street routine,(((( with which the people get thrilled, the people stands amazed and then give me coins, a voluntary cooperation, (I am not begging for money..I give a fast spectacle and the people takes account my effort and my skill and by themselves give me their money)))))
I like to search more tricks.

By the way, mi nick of here, is a combination of the spanish words, aràcnido (related with spiders) and noctàmbulo (one who likes to sleep little or not sleep at all)