iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: EL GRAN BIG BANG MEXICANO DE CUERDAS DEL TROMPO PARTE IX (A) - TOBOGANES  (Read 8440 times)

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Re: EL GRAN BIG BANG MEXICANO DE CUERDAS DEL TROMPO PARTE IX (A) - TOBOGANES
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2010, 10:12:12 AM »

When they were at their prime both Bob and Forrest were the slickest and smoothest top players I’ve ever seen.
By Forrest do you mean Forrest Larson, Val's Brother?  I wish Val would bring him to worlds or nats. At least this year we will have Bob  ;D

poptop

• ITSA Jr.
  • Hyperhero member
  • top dropper
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2010, 11:55:57 PM »

Herman, glad to see you posting--it's a treat.  I think you should keep the Jumping Fishes name for your alternating, left-side, right-side version.  I think it's a nice name.

Any chance you still have that video of Forest and Bob?  We would so love to see it!

Cheers!
Erratic Wobbler

Ketzaltlipoka

• Superhero member
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2010, 08:06:02 PM »

Well, to me was very confushing thing that you say that toboganes are almost equal to trapecios.
I talk with ta0 and He explained to me the reason of this.
The way you there in USA do the trapecios is not the same in which We do it here.
So, if you receive the top while doing trapecios with the tip aiming (if you are into an imagginary clock, and you are at the front, seeing to six o´clock,) to the 12 o´clock, of course that the toboganes are almost equal to the trapecios you do.

Yes, is possible to do a,,...tobogan to inverse...hitting the string with the right hand.
But until now, I  have been not able to do one and one...I mean, one left, one right...I will try it later...
because now, my time is for futbag. :'(

It could be possible that some do the toboganes by having more time the top in the string,
but, at th end, you must leave it free, if not, with all securyty, will be tangled.

Hey, Pulp, you can write in your foro that are toboganes, not trapecios.
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Up