iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Went to KC Juggling Club  (Read 2898 times)

Neff

• ITSA Jr.
  • Demigod member
    • My Website!
Went to KC Juggling Club
« on: January 22, 2010, 01:11:53 AM »

So I went to a Kansas City Juggling Club meeting for the first time in 13 years this past Tuesday - much fun.  Rick Wyatt and some of my "yo-yo kids" from years back were there, along with Jacob Deffenbaugh; a crazy original yo yo player whose attention I am trying to bend ever so slightly towards tops.  Some jugglers and some yo-yoers who could spin tops at various levels were there.  I converted a RC to a BK for a young guy, he started to pick up boomerang and was gettin' close with MGR by the time it was over.  I miss that stuff.  Anyway, Paul Sanders, one of my "kids" (now an architect also) was there for his own hobby; photography.  He had quite a nice setup and took great shots of anybody who would let him.  I'm hoping to get more, but here's one he sent me:

Paul was miffed that he let the rear flash get in the veiw here, but I still luv it.  He took some similar pictures of me with my 5" Watts, hope to see those soon...

kevinm

Re: Went to KC Juggling Club
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 07:37:22 AM »

that's a cool shot. is that your new HP mod?

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 08:33:44 AM »

Nice!

Should we include in the 2010 spintop photo contest photos taken by friends? I think we should.

Watts' Tops

• ITSA Jr.
  • Superhero member
    • www.wattstops.com
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 08:56:58 PM »

I'm waiting for those shots of the 5" Watts' Top.  I bet they are really great. ::)
Watts' Tops
Prov. 3:5-6

lincolnrick

• ITSA
  • Hyperhero member
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 07:22:25 PM »

Nice!

Should we include in the 2010 spintop photo contest photos taken by friends? I think we should.

Absolutely.  A very cool pic.