iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Over the Top  (Read 2610 times)

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Over the Top
« on: May 11, 2015, 03:37:25 PM »

is there a video of this fabled "air bind"?

O my old "Over the Top" (aka Macarena) video I called it Hop Bind.

Youtube has a problem with the music copyright, so I took it out of there. Send me a pm if you don't know where to download it from (I don't want to stress my server by posting the link here).

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Re: Over the Top
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 11:16:39 PM »

Ok, I re-uploaded it, this time to vimeo. We'll see how long it lasts. It is from 2004, so low definition.

The Hop Bind is at 1:00.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 11:18:44 PM by ta0 »

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 12:01:01 AM »

Ok, I re-uploaded it, this time to vimeo. We'll see how long it lasts. It is from 2004, so low definition.

The Hop Bind is at 1:00.
wow most of those tricks id never seen before  :o can "walk the plank" be used to regenerate spin? thanks for reuploading, i havnt heard that song in awhile  ;) lol
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 09:43:05 AM by ta0 »

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 09:55:43 AM »

wow most of those tricks id never seen before  :o can "walk the plank" be used to regenerate spin? thanks for reuploading, i havnt heard that song in awhile  ;) lol

That was my first video with more than one trick. They were all tricks that I had not seen anybody else do. But later I found a video of a middle age guy in Latin America (I don't recall the country) doing the back stab. And the Hop Bind was based on a description I had read on a spintop board (by Hornbeck I believe) but I have not yet seen anybody else do it.

Yes, walk the plank is in theory a regeneration trick. That was my goal when I came up with it. But my record was only nine in a row and I finally gave up. Maybe I'll try again one day.

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2015, 10:03:04 AM »

And the Hop Bind was based on a description I had read on a spintop board (by Hornbeck I believe) but I have not yet seen anybody else do it.

Yes, walk the plank is in theory a regeneration trick. That was my goal when I came up with it. But my record was only nine in a row and I finally gave up. Maybe I'll try again one day.

...............why i do say so sir i do believe this chap is challenging me mhm quite mhm yes indeed  ;) ive downloaded the vid for future reference  :o