iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: From Slovakia  (Read 5737 times)

Ketzaltlipoka

• Superhero member
From Slovakia
« on: May 31, 2012, 08:07:24 AM »

I live in Brno Czech Republic.

Hi, Tyler.
A person here, from Slovensko, a friend, told me that Brno is not so far from here, from Bratislava.
You can review the website www.peonza.sk and watch there we are going to be.
You can find there more information.
Possible, into a rest day, free day, We can spend some time together.
Nice day

and greetings to all of you.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 08:59:35 AM by ta0 »

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Re: From Slovakia
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 09:03:43 AM »

Great to hear from you, "Pedro" Salvador "Huitzinakantli" Martinez Moctezuma  ;)

And nice to see some videos

A little but impressive freestyle:

A snap start machine:

Please, send me the information about Carlos that I asked you!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 09:14:28 AM by ta0 »

jim in paris

• ITSA
  • Demigod member
  • "oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme
    • my vids on  youtube
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 10:44:48 AM »

magnifico!!! CAMPEONE

very good shots : the freestyle is great with all the children throwing together
the snaps start series is fun too .... young guy in blue really near his 1st boomerang ..thanx for showing !

Tyler ! not matter what You Must try and MEET Salvador

bye
jim
"oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme"

Hroch

• ITSA
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 11:02:49 AM »

ta0: nice videos, freestyle is really impressive

ARÀCNOCTAMBULO: I also live near Brno. It would be great to meet you guys ;-)

topper777

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 03:34:16 PM »

its great to see all those kids into the tops. i do the same at my local park everyday!

czyoyo

• Ultrahero member
  • I am American but I live in Czech Republic.
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 02:12:15 PM »

Wait...    ARÀCNOCTAMBULO = Salvador ? ???

It would be great to meet with other top players. I have a hard time understanding the website (because I'm American) :-)

So maybe you can post events in slovakia here on this thread?

czyoyo ;)

czyoyo

• Ultrahero member
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 02:15:34 PM »

Oh, and I am going on vocation (to Croatia) for 12 days leaving tomorrow so I will catch up on what's happening here then 8)

bye for now  :D

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 07:41:31 PM »

Wait...    ARÀCNOCTAMBULO = Salvador ? ???

It would be great to meet with other top players. I have a hard time understanding the website (because I'm American) :-)

So maybe you can post events in slovakia here on this thread?

czyoyo ;)

Understandably, the little free time Salvador has to connect to the internet he uses to communicate with his family.  Hopefully, there will be more videos of the campaign.

Ketzaltlipoka

• Superhero member
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2012, 04:37:41 PM »

Please, send me the information about Carlos that I asked you!
Vientos, Jorge, al ratón le gusta el queso te aviento un mensaje a tu correo o te lanzo un mensaje privado aquí a tu foro.

Buon soir, Jim!! Comment allez vous, lá, au la vielle París?
Comment on dit Eslovaquia á francaise language?

Hi Topper,I´ve seen some nice tricks you do. btw, I like your tattos, posibly, in some future, I will put some on my skin...

No creo que sea un buen segmento de estilo libre. Me ha costado un poco adaptarme a este tipo de trompo, más pequeno, más liviano, más ligero, y de un giro más rápido.Además, cacleando, prefiero tennis que zapatos.Pero bueno, ahí nomás pal gasto.Pa´que se den un quemón.

Hroch and Tyler:I am going to be here in Middle Europe one month more, I believe.My friend Iván, who is most the time with me, and is the one who recorded these videos, told me about the distances that are from here to several places of central Europe.When I saw that Tyler wrote that He lives in Brno, it was that I decided tell you that, by car, it seems to be one hour and a half from distance. I ignored that also Jakub lives in Brno, or near to Brno. I had the idea that both you live in Praga.
So, the days, in which, possibly I´ve got some free time, culd be on sundays. And I say possibly, because, I even work on sundays. Some sundays yes, other no.So, We can start to think to plannificate a meeting. I thing the best it would be into a place in the middle of distance, a place beetwen Brno and Bratislava. Or even in Brno, or here, in Bratislava. That can be see later.

Tyler, I´m sorry. As everybody here told me that czeck and slovak languages are almost the same, or, at least, very, very similar, I thought that you were able to understand the page, by suppousing myself that you already know czeck language.
Yes, Aracnoctambulo and sometimeknownas Salvador are the same person.
Anyway, you can call me Salvador. None must be forced to call me in my aztekatl name.Not even some of my relatives or friends call me that way.But I prefer it and I really like my new name.
If I´ve got more time, I will try to put the importants events here, in this forum.

Nievem po slovensky, malo po slovensky = No sé eslovaco, sé poco eslovaco

Por cierto, Jorge, tendrás que meterle un traductor a tu página en eslovaco, pues a un chingo de banda de aquí le estoy recomendando tu página.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 04:49:15 PM by ARÀCNOCTAMBULO »

Hroch

• ITSA
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2012, 02:18:49 AM »

It's great that you will be here for month, I hope you'll find some free day. I think it's not a problem for us to go to Bratislava for example by train. But if you'll decide to go to Brno, there are more spintop players who want to meet with you  :)
Czech and Slovak are really very similar languages but Tyler is from US so it's not easy for him to understand Czech language, even Slovak. But you couldn't know it, of course.
I've got holidays because I passed my school leaving exam, so I've got almost all days free, Sundays are not a problem.

EDIT: I'm organizing yoyo/spintop contest on 16 June in my town (Moravský Krumlov). I know that it's soon but it would be great if you'll manage to come, you can compete in spintop division or have some exhibition. I think Tyler also will be here. We can give you a lift from Brno to Moravský Krumlov (it's about 40 minutes by train). There are some videos from past years:

« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 04:06:29 PM by Hroch »

czyoyo

• Ultrahero member
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2012, 12:46:18 PM »

YES!!! come to SMYC!!! :) I will be there.

Ketzaltlipoka

• Superhero member
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2012, 06:14:58 PM »

Hi!
dacujeme pecnie by your invitation, guys, but this weekend we are going to be working, and, this sunday, specially, we´ve got a very big event in Polus, a famous mall here.
besides, the work is absorbing all of our time and the unique thing we wish is to rest a little.
So, it´s sad to me, but, it won´t be possible to be there, and, neither, to have a meeting.
Posibly, next year, if in given case, I will be here esyeraz, again.
Dovru nouchts!
 huitzi

czyoyo

• Ultrahero member
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2012, 06:58:05 AM »

:(

Hroch

• ITSA
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2012, 12:00:57 AM »

Sad message for us  :(

Ketzaltlipoka

• Superhero member
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2012, 07:15:59 AM »

is also sad to me.
If I had known that Brno is not so far from here since the beggining, it would have been posible, ´cos the first two weeks weren´t so busy of work as nowadays.
There will be another chance later, I think.
Dovi je?a..