iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: WTB/ISO Strummol8 Tops  (Read 1279 times)

martinsnts

WTB/ISO Strummol8 Tops
« on: January 30, 2021, 12:20:18 AM »

It may be a long shot but, I was hoping to get my hands on 1 or 2 strummol8 tops. I’ve always wanted to own one but I can’t seem to find any now that I am able to get them.

Located in the US so prefer to get one without having to pay for international shipping.

Texture

• ITSA
  • Superhero member
  • Split that top!
Re: WTB/ISO Strummol8 Tops
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2021, 01:22:14 AM »

Welcome to the forum. I believe the only way to get strummol8s are to send Maurizio Petrucioli (did I spell that right?) aka mryo a message on his facebook page strummol8, or maybe his instagram account mryoit.
Now would be a good time too, since he is selling them at very low prices,( stb 2.5s are 75% off!) and he might run out of them soon...

Hope my answers were relevantish and helpful, Texture

Shootist

• ITSA
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2021, 03:43:35 AM »

Taka's website "Spingear jp"  I would try there for a new Strummol8. It's in Japan.

I can't remember the shipping cost, but I don't think it was to high. Taka is also on this forum and he's a good person

Good Luck

Texture

• ITSA
  • Superhero member
  • Split that top!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2021, 11:09:55 AM »

Taka's website "Spingear jp"  I would try there for a new Strummol8. It's in Japan.

I can't remember the shipping cost, but I don't think it was to high. Taka is also on this forum and he's a good person

Good Luck
Are they shipping to the U S now? Last I checked they didn't because of covid.

HYDRUS17R

• ITSA
    • La page sur les toupies de mon site web bdc-henri.fr
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2021, 12:55:22 PM »

J’ai contacté Maurizio Petruccioli début décembre 2020 pour une commande de pointes pour mes STRUMMOL8 GIULIA.

Sa réponse, il est en rupture, il faut attendre une nouvelle production.

Par contre je ne sais pas ce qu’il en est pour les toupies.

J’ai commandé des pointes standard et unidirectionnelles chez SPINGEAR au Japon, le 14 décembre 2020, livraison en France 26 décembre 2020 sans problème.

Il y a également des toupies strummol8

http://spingear.jp/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=218

martinsnts

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2021, 05:00:46 PM »

Welcome to the forum. I believe the only way to get strummol8s are to send Maurizio Petrucioli (did I spell that right?) aka mryo a message on his facebook page strummol8, or maybe his instagram account mryoit.
Now would be a good time too, since he is selling them at very low prices,( stb 2.5s are 75% off!) and he might run out of them soon...

Hope my answers were relevantish and helpful, Texture

Ahh thank you! His website said sold out but I’ll for sure contact them in hopes of getting one or getting information for the next batch. Thank you for your response!

martinsnts

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2021, 05:01:59 PM »

Good Luck

Ohh nice I didn’t know about this website, I will definitely look into possibly getting one from here. Thank you for sharing this with me!

martinsnts

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2021, 05:04:08 PM »

J’ai contacté Maurizio Petruccioli début décembre 2020 pour une commande de pointes pour mes STRUMMOL8 GIULIA.

Sa réponse, il est en rupture, il faut attendre une nouvelle production.

Par contre je ne sais pas ce qu’il en est pour les toupies.

J’ai commandé des pointes standard et unidirectionnelles chez SPINGEAR au Japon, le 14 décembre 2020, livraison en France 26 décembre 2020 sans problème.

Il y a également des toupies strummol8

http://spingear.jp/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=218

Mon français est mauvais mais je veux te remercier.

Thank you for the information, I think for now I’ll look into getting one from this website. Thank you!!