iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Homemade street show trailer  (Read 1786 times)

Mermouy

• ITSA
  • Spintop lover, spinning since 2015...
    • Spintop Tips and Tricks
Homemade street show trailer
« on: May 27, 2019, 02:08:51 PM »

A quick post, quite busy at this time sorry.
I made a trailer for my street show from the few recordings I had mostly from my phone...
I post it here just because of top appearing...

Read ya!

jmadrigal

• ITSA Jr.
  • Superhero member
Re: Homemade street show trailer
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 07:52:37 PM »

That bounce juggling is impressive.  The 3 wheel unicyle aint to shabby as well.  8)

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 09:49:44 PM »

Nice busking!  8)
Really good juggling but specially close to my heart was that you included tops.  ;)

I guess you know that, if you wrap the top so the string on the left side goes above instead of below the one coming from the right, the top will flip the other way (so you can face the person blowing).

PS: I asked Pepe if he sold the triple wheeled unicycle in his shop and he did. Then I asked him about the double wheeled one, and he said he offered it but there were no takers  >:D

Mermouy

• ITSA
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 05:36:32 AM »

Nice busking!  8)
Really good juggling but specially close to my heart was that you included tops.  ;)

I guess you know that, if you wrap the top so the string on the left side goes above instead of below the one coming from the right, the top will flip the other way (so you can face the person blowing).

PS: I asked Pepe if he sold the triple wheeled unicycle in his shop and he did. Then I asked him about the double wheeled one, and he said he offered it but there were no takers  >:D

Thanks for the tip, yes this comes out to be not the best show I've done but so few of them have been recorded, this take is from early august, the top part was still new...
Also just after that top presentation, I've now added a "long" flying wirewalker but I have no shoot of it yet...
I'm proud to announce that I was the first asking to unicycle.com to add a third wheel to their new (at that time) reverse unicycle, they didn't even think about it before and required slight modifications to their system which is now standard...
So I'm actually saying that the cheater asking for that scam  ;D

Pepe

• ITSA
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2019, 07:59:10 AM »

Wow!!

I loved your trailer, lots of stuff going on there!! Congratulations!!

BTW: this new trick, the long wire walker... do you make a boomerang with a taiwan top?

Mermouy

• ITSA
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2019, 10:13:32 PM »

Wow!!

I loved your trailer, lots of stuff going on there!! Congratulations!!

BTW: this new trick, the long wire walker... do you make a boomerang with a taiwan top?
Sadly no, I keep using small top with a stb2.5, this is just for my timing, to avoid using too much different stuff...

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2019, 01:24:10 AM »

Yes, lots of good stuff in your video.  Thanks for sharing it.

Those two wheel unicycles scare me.  It is like always riding backwards, even though you are are going forwards.  I am pretty good at riding backwards but I just may be too old to go that route.  The three wheel unicycles look like fun and I would be interested in trying one of those.

Thanks again for all the video fun.

Happiness runs in a circular motion!!!

jim in paris

• ITSA
  • Demigod member
  • "oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme
    • my vids on  youtube
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2019, 02:34:33 PM »

Sadly no, I keep using small top with a stb2.5, this is just for my timing, to avoid using too much different stuff...

olalà petit joueur ! excuse non validée par le comité de base !!

good luck for the summer time  ;) ;)

bro'jim
"oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme"