iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: The Nimbus - Air assisted spinning top on Indiegogo  (Read 2042 times)

Dalton Bissell

The Nimbus - Air assisted spinning top on Indiegogo
« on: January 27, 2018, 05:52:51 PM »

Hello everyone!

I am Dalton Bissell of DB-Tops and I want you to see my newest air powered spinning top, The Nimbus. This thing is very cool. My favorite thing about it is its cloud-like silhouette. It does such a great job of artfully concealing its true function of a speedy little turbine. After you give it a spin, a swift breath of air will cause this top to accelerate. It can go really fast!

Since spinning the Nimbus is addicting fun, I decided to include a spin station in my campaign to corral those wilder spins. (It's easy to get a little overzealous as the Nimbus gets up to speed.) This station is a real trooper and is armored up in 550 paracord! It's ready to adventure so you can spin your tops anywhere you like. It's damn near drop-proof, fits in your pocket, and comes in some sweet color patterns.

Available at https://igg.me/at/NimbusTop

« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 11:29:33 PM by Dalton Bissell »

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Re: The Nimbus - Air assisted spinning top on Indiegogo
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 10:51:42 PM »

I like your stretch goal (if you reach $10k, I believe):
I have always wanted to attempt breaking the world record for the longest assisted spin with a spinning top. If this campaign can reach a funding of %1000, I will try my hardest to break the record this year with the Guinness World Book of Records. This requires a Guinness World Book judge to travel to me to witness my attempt, so I can't mess up even once. The goal? One long continuous spin using just the power of my own breath for a target of over 8 hours. I'll stream it live so you can watch me huff and puff all day long. I'll also show you all some of my other tops in the down time. Wish me luck!

I love the Turbo top I got from you.
Those $5 and $10 spin stations look very tempting . . .

Dalton Bissell

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 08:53:59 AM »

Thank you! I really do want to break that record so I might do it even if i don't make the goal. I think I only have to do like 9 hours, that's not that bad. I'll only have to blow on it around 200 times... lol

Ketzaltlipoka

• Superhero member
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 08:52:45 PM »

I really do want one of these!