iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: TUREGANO PATCH LEVEL 1  (Read 8140 times)

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
TUREGANO PATCH LEVEL 1
« on: October 19, 2016, 11:12:07 PM »

hola a todos  les presento el diseño de  el parche  numero uno nivel avanzado  5 suertes de fantasi nivel avanzado de tres parches   que sacare  para retar deportivamente  a los jugadores   del foro saludos   el sabado  pienso subir el video
PARCHE DISTINTIVO DE NIVEL UNO
5 SUERTES DE FANTASIA NIVEL AVANZADO

1 Carrusel
2 Elevador
3 Teleferico
4 Trompo en la uña
5 El puente

Hello everyone I present the design of the patch number one Advanced Level 8 fantasi advanced fates of three athletically challenging draw for players level forum on Saturday greetings I think upload the video  greetings
BADGE PATCH LEVEL ONE
1 Carousel
2 Elevator
3 Teleferico
4 Trompo in the nail
5 The bridge
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 11:23:33 PM by Turegano »

TROMPO MEXICO

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Re: TUREGANO PATCH LEVEL 1
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 01:00:19 PM »

Nice patch design and many will like the trick list as it is accessible to everybody. I guess you will use the same trick lists with an award program of your company.

PS: Jack erased his post with videos of the tricks by Trompos Cometa to give you a chance to upload your patch video. But if people later want to post them because they show the tricks better, that is completely fair. We don't discriminate against any spintop company on this forum and we don't care about their rivalries.

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 01:13:18 PM »

si muchas gracias   solo quiero subir el video  yo personalmente para  mis parches y despues  si  suben los de cometa  o cualquier otra marca  no hay problema solo quiero ser  primero yo   y  me agrada  que no se discrimine a nadie   eso  es  equidad  me gusta  mucho  el plan de estos tres  parches   es  subir de nivel este  es el mas semcillo  al alcance de todos  y despues  los otros  dos   ya seran  de  mas  dificultad  para los   mas profesionales  ok  mil gracias   y saludos a todos

if thank you very much just want to upload the video I personally for my patches and then if they go up the comet or any other brand no problem just want to be first and I like that no one is discriminated against that is fairness I really like the plan these three patches is leveling up semcillo this is the most accessible to all and then the other two and will be more difficult for the most professional ok many thanks and greetings to all

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 01:16:28 PM »

thanks   jack      for removing the video and single is because I want to upload on Saturday and since then subanllso who want ok thank you

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2016, 10:14:10 PM »

AQUI LES DEJO LAS SUERTES  EN VIDEO  PARA EL PARCHE   DE NIVEL UNO

HERE I LEAVE THE VIDEO FOR LUCK IN PATCH LEVEL ONE

https://youtu.be/174apChlY24

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2016, 12:06:13 AM »

AQUI LES DEJO LAS SUERTES  EN VIDEO  PARA EL PARCHE   DE NIVEL UNO

HERE I LEAVE THE VIDEO FOR LUCK IN PATCH LEVEL ONE

excelencia  8)

« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 11:06:51 AM by ta0 »

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2016, 11:28:03 AM »

It is good that you not only show the tricks but give some explanation of how to do them.

The name Teleférico I have seen mostly used for a slightly different trick in which the top does not stop at the bottom but also does not climb straight up. I first saw it on a Colombian video with traditional tops (I believe Gus told me that they invented the trick). I translated it as Cablecar for the sports trick list (although it is not the exact translation).
There was a heated  :P discussion on the forum if the trick that in Mexico is called Elevador should be translated as Elevator or if that name should be reserved for the Ascensor trick: Tips for "elevador" (crane/elevator) trick?

Are you planning two more patches? Will they be only virtual or will you also send embroidered patches?
I may wait for the other patches to post my video of all of them together.

mailman

• ITSA Jr.
  • Superhero member
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2016, 12:05:24 PM »

It is good that you not only show the tricks but give some explanation of how to do them.

The name Teleférico I have seen mostly used for a slightly different trick in which the top does not stop at the bottom but also does not climb straight up. I first saw it on a Colombian video with traditional tops (I believe Gus told me that they invented the trick). I translated it as Cablecar for the sports trick list (although it is not the exact translation).
There was a heated  :P discussion on the forum if the trick that in Mexico is called Elevador should be translated as Elevator or if that name should be reserved for the Ascensor trick: Tips for "elevador" (crane/elevator) trick?

Are you planning two more patches? Will they be only virtual or will you also send embroidered patches?
I may wait for the other patches to post my video of all of them together.

I also like the idea of explanation of how to do the tricks.  Unfortunately, though, I don't speak Spanish....

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2016, 12:08:54 PM »

que bueno que les  gusto la idea de explicar como hacer los trucos   hoy lo grabare en ingles  para que todo  mundo entienda   aunque mi ingles  es  de un nivel  bajo   lo  hare  saludos   y  sobre los parches  son  de verdad solo tendran que pagar 10 usd   de el envio  o si tao me ayuda  a distribuirlos  no se como hacerlos llegar  ya que aca en mexico cuesta enviar 10 usd  para cualquier parte del mundo   por dhl

(para obtener el parche deven enviar un video realizando las suertes sin cortes el video )

que incluye el envio 

parche de tela bordado 8x8 cm
magneto simbolico de parche (misma imagen pero en magneto) tamaño 10x10cm
certificado de la asociacion  trompo mexico  tamaño carta

that good that they like the idea of explaining how to do the tricks today I will write in English so that everyone understands though my
English is a low level will do it greetings and patches are really only have to pay 10 usd sending or distribute tao helps me not get them because as here in mexico cost to send $ 10 to anywhere in the world by dhl

(For the patch you have to send UNCUT video showing the tricks)

including sending

embroidered cloth patch 8x8 cm
magneto symbolic patch (same image but magneto) size 10x10cm
mexico certificate spin association zize a4
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 12:54:34 PM by ta0 »

DavidTrompero 2003

• ITSA Jr.
  • Spintop!!!!;)
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 02:39:54 PM »

I can do all tricks :DI will upload my video ono Thursday or Wednesday

DavidTrompero 2003

• ITSA Jr.
  • Spintop!!!!;)
Turegano lvl1
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2016, 01:11:54 PM »

Here mi video for tbe patch. I hope you aprove it :P
https://youtu.be/A-cFOCz5EB0
Ture you said you will do 3 levels, so when i complate three levels you will send you three patchs for savig money ok?

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2016, 03:16:19 PM »

Very good David.
The "teleferico" you did is different than the one Turegano did (generally called "ascensor" in Spanish) but perhaps he accepts both versions.

By the way, the patches for the signature are here:

Code: [Select]
[img]www.ta0.com/images/patch-Turegano70px.jpg[/img]
or

Code: [Select]
[img]www.ta0.com/images/patch-Turegano90px.jpg[/img]

cecil

• ITSA
  • Hyperhero member
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2016, 11:15:29 PM »

Looking GREAT David.

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2016, 03:29:05 PM »

exelente ejecuccion  y sobre el teleferico   es  valido  aunque  no es igual  que el que  yo hice  pero es  valido  tremendo     david   muy bien  tao  ya me hizo  favor   de   poner la imagen  para que la agregues  a tu  lista     y  falta   que suba los   otros dos niveles para  los tes  parches  es la primera  etapa   vamos  david  sigue  practicando

excellent ejecucción and the cableway is valid but is not the same as I did but it's worth tremendous david very tao and made me please put the image that you add to your list and need to raise the other two levels for tes patches is the first stage we keep practicing david

Zenith

• ITSA Jr.
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2016, 01:52:44 PM »

El nivel 1 ,  creo que ya son trucos que hemos hecho , pero bueno lo subo , para ir desempolvando los trompos y las habilidades que estaban dormidas.

https://youtu.be/Jri3adL_tIQ

los demas espero hacerlos con la camara nueva. Y gracias a Hroc por volver a motivarme.