iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: spingear red ALLERT ;-(  (Read 5027 times)

jim in paris

• ITSA
  • Demigod member
  • "oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme
    • my vids on  youtube
spingear red ALLERT ;-(
« on: June 24, 2016, 04:21:20 AM »

>:(
hi all
we have a problem with spingear, Japan
Ludo ordered stuff for 100€ a month ago
the money has been debited on his paypal
but no news of the package !! no news on the spingear account
no answer to our emails, no-one speaks English on the phone (...)
what can we do ?

jim & ludo
"oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme"

ryan paul

Re: spingear red ALLERT ;-(
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 09:59:23 AM »

the owner is part of the forum right? pm him.

jim in paris

• ITSA
  • Demigod member
    • my vids on  youtube
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 10:33:42 AM »

the owner is part of the forum right? pm him.

already done ..  ???

jim

ryan paul

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 02:37:23 PM »

call in the reinforcements!!!

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 03:29:03 PM »

this......ladies and genltemen.......is why i do not possess 30,000 chonkakegoma @-@

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 07:30:00 AM »

Hello Everyone,

Oh man... I am worried! I just bought a 200$ order from spingear :P. I hope it gets to me alright!

I have not recieved any responses from spin gear to any of my messages (asking questions, not in regards to my order, mind you) I suspect that they do not have any English speaking staff. 

What was the result of the conversation with the spingear member on our forum? What did he say? if you don't mind me asking, that is.

jim in paris

• ITSA
  • Demigod member
    • my vids on  youtube
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2016, 01:52:40 PM »

last resort: Ludo plans a phone call with the help of a Japanese speaking friend ..

considering the size of the website it's bizarre that they do not have a customer service

wheel C

jim

studio42

• Studio42 - Professional Audio Services
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2016, 04:18:22 PM »

I say first, login to your account and get a tracking #. I haven't ordered from SpinGear before, so I don't know what their after-sale information is like. Rewind's is good. YYE and YYB are also good. Assuming you get a tracking #, see where it is. It won't be perfect, it could be sitting somewhere.

File a claim with Paypal. You paid via Paypal, they offer certain protections against this. That often gets people moving.

Phone calls and emails are always good IF the other side is responsive and/or trying. Just with my experience with where I usually buy from, customer service is typically excellent. I find YoYoSam's to not be at the same level as some of the other places, but their offerings are so diverse that they may have far more emails to deal with. With YYBB, I can call him up. With YYE, I can send an email to the "top", but I'd rather go through their normal channels because that tends to be quicker as I'm dealing with staff it handles that when I do that. I even called once, but that was due to an issue I deemed urgent as they were about to make a mistake on my order(and ship something that wasn't being paid for). Yeah, it delayed my order a day, but I don't are about that.  YoYoRewind is a bit slower than I prefer, but it seems like it takes it an extra day just due to the time difference. I know they have English speaking staff there. SpinGear must have customer service, even if it's the guy who runs it. What I hear is that those who run these smaller operations end up saying it's a full time second job. He might be overwhelmed. I'm not excusing anything as they still should try to get through emails in the order received.

I want to hear how this turns out.
Chris Pickett, owner of Studio42 - Live Sound Production
http://www.studio42.com - Official Sound Production for CalStates  & BAC 2012-2017 and BEYOND!
Sound Provider for US National YoYoContest 2016
Cell/Text: 916-601-7089

jim in paris

• ITSA
  • Demigod member
    • my vids on  youtube
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2016, 05:36:53 AM »

NO NEWS AS OF NOW ...

jim

Hroch

• ITSA
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2016, 02:32:42 PM »

Spingear is a reliable shop. We've ordered 3 orders yet. One was about 200 euros (for e-shop) and everything went fine. Taka is probably little bit busy nowadays because he is in Vietnam but I hope you'll figure the thing out and get the stuff  ;)

I communicate with Taka on Facebook so you can try it too.

Ludo

• ITSA
  • Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2016, 04:42:59 PM »

ello i things like you  but i buy 19 may  we are 28 june i have no any answer to spingear shop  ok may be people busy but why no give me any answer is no fair for me for me the problem are not the monay  the problem are to respect people when you have business together
sorry for this problem but i dont understand why no answer from spingear  bye ludo

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2016, 10:22:38 PM »

Are you sure the order went through? Was the money taken from your Paypal account?
When I ordered I received a total of 4 emails from them (the first one an automatic confirmation), including one with the EMS tracking number.

If Taka is traveling, it could well be that the people in charge don't understand English. If on top of that they don't find your order or there is another difficulty I am not too surprised that a junior employee with no experience wouldn't answer and would wait for the boss to be back.

Ludo

• ITSA
  • Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2016, 02:31:38 AM »

ello  yes all  processus are ok paypal  and order all ok 
you rigth i wait  : next time i go directly to japan with jim and admien and  take good time with japan player and visit museum
bye ludo

Shootist

• ITSA
  • Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2017, 11:23:56 PM »

I have just recently ordered from SpinGear. I didn't have any problems with my order and the shipping was excellent. Very Smooth Transaction.

butterfingers

• ITSA Jr.
  • "Non-marketable skills are my specialty"
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2017, 07:50:57 AM »

I have placed several orders with SpinGear and have been very pleased with them. There are confirmation emails and the stuff shows up relatively quickly when you consider how far it travels. No problems and I would readily buy from them again. My most recent order was in August 2016. That package and the prior two orders were fulfilled with no issues.

Hopefully Ludo's order was fulfilled and only delayed. This may be another internet/forum situation where the problem or complaint gets posted but the resolution goes unacknowledged.