iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: QSH Tops  (Read 6450 times)

Dale

• ITSA Honor
QSH Tops
« on: May 23, 2016, 11:14:42 AM »

From now until the end of the month, QSH tops will go on sale. Bearing $30, fixed $25. Phone order only with credit card, NOT on line. 817 400 9696.

Larry D.

• Hyperhero member
Re: QSH Tops
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 12:21:17 PM »

My order is IN.  Thanks Dale!  8)

studio42

• Studio42 - Professional Audio Services
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 01:07:59 PM »

This is an awesome deal. I may scratch some other purchase plans to get another one of each at those prices!
Chris Pickett, owner of Studio42 - Live Sound Production
http://www.studio42.com - Official Sound Production for CalStates  & BAC 2012-2017 and BEYOND!
Sound Provider for US National YoYoContest 2016
Cell/Text: 916-601-7089

lincolnrick

• ITSA
  • Hyperhero member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 01:27:48 PM »

An unexpected surprise! I was wanting to pull the trigger on one of these, but with these prices, I ordered one of each. Thanks Dale!

mailman

• ITSA Jr.
  • Superhero member
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 02:55:39 PM »

Oh, boy!  I'll call in my order tomorrow!

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2016, 06:07:37 PM »

Dear Dale,

Would you please tell me if you are selling these QSH  or is some other company selling them?

studio42

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 07:15:49 PM »

Dear Dale,

Would you please tell me if you are selling these QSH  or is some other company selling them?

That phone number of 817 400 9696 is Spintastics! So, direct.

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 12:54:16 AM »

Thank you for letting me know! That is a great deal!

mailman

• ITSA Jr.
  • Superhero member
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2016, 05:01:57 PM »

I got my order in!  Now the anticipation begins....

Kirk

• ITSA Jr.
  • Hyperhero member
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2016, 09:02:01 PM »

Mine are here! Fun!

mailman

• ITSA Jr.
  • Superhero member
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2016, 09:49:53 PM »

Mine arrived, too!  Let the fun begin....

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2016, 03:36:01 AM »

Hello!

I am glad you guys are enjoying your new tops!  Did you guys get bearing or fixed tip? What are they like? How do they compare to the normal hornet?

Thank you,

studio42

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2016, 04:09:39 AM »

I find comparing the QSH and the Hornet, the QSH is larger, heavier, spins longer, feels a lot more stable. Seriously, this is a top of the line model. While I think this is Spintastics top-level spin top, I feel these play as good as anything on the market but at a fantastic price. With the sale Dale is doing, I'm inclined to buy another set(bearing and fixed tip).

For me, comparing the QSH and the Hornet, I prefer the QSH. The larger size feels better in my hand and I can throw it more consistently. The tips on the QSH's(fixed vs bearing) are pretty much identical. The Hornet's tips are different, with the bearing tip being more like the QSH. The Hornet's fixed tip is a lot different. Both tops give you plenty of spin time to set up your tricks, so you won't have trouble there. I find the QSH I can correct easier when the landing is slightly bad. The Hornet can really get wild but really sticks on your hand and can get corrected quickly, but can get knocked around easier. The shape of the fixed tip on the Hornet really helps keep that top in your hand! I've thrown the Hornet and stuck some bad landings and was able to pull these back to vertical, where if I were to land them that sloppy with the QSH, it's a bit harder, despite the fact I said corrections are easier earlier. For me, when doing wire walker and arm walker, the Hornet is faster compared to the QSH. As far as pocket portability, if you're wearing cargo shorts or pants, it doesn't matter, but the Hornet is smaller so it's easier to carry if space is limited.

Keep in mind, the Hornet is easier to get as a fixed top. Spintastics is doing a sale on fixed and bearing tip QSH's. Seriously, now would be a fantastic time to get these as well.

If I didn't have to replace a yoyo holder that broke on the day of BAC and had to spend $30 to replace it, I'd be using that plus some additional funds to buy 2 more QSh's. $55 for a set? I spent that just on a bearing tip one. Great deal!

Kirk

• ITSA Jr.
  • Hyperhero member
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2016, 03:07:46 PM »

Did you guys get bearing or fixed tip? What are they like?
I got a QSH bearing and a few (more) fixed.  The fixed tip is one of my go to tops. 
With the QSH bearing I was able to link a cork screw, 3 hop the fence and upside down merry go round and still have spin left over.  I have an easier time doing gyroflops  with a lighter top.  Only one more day in the sale. Don't let this be something you wish you had done.

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2016, 10:27:44 AM »

With the QSH bearing I was able to link a cork screw, 3 hop the fence and upside down merry go round and still have spin left over. 

why dont you make more videos kirk?!?!? the world needs more videos like what youve just described my good man!!!!
Pages: 1 2 »  All   Go Up