iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Vortex - an air assisted spinning top  (Read 2878 times)

Dalton Bissell

Vortex - an air assisted spinning top
« on: May 22, 2016, 01:24:59 PM »

This is the Vortex Spinning Top, an elegant air assisted SS spinning top. Spin video link can be found below.

If you are interested in getting one I am taking orders, just let me know and tell me your preferred spinning direction (CW or CCW). They are $60 +shipping.

*** Video : https://goo.gl/GysgeD ***

« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 02:00:43 PM by Dalton Bissell »

• Gold Member
Re: Vortex - an air assisted spinning top
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 08:22:21 PM »

Hello Dalton Bissell,

You made that? Wow! You have some talent! It is beautiful! Do you have any other amazing creations in the making, I can look forward to? Have you made anything else? I would certainly be interested in looking at a portfolio! You have skill!

Thank  you so much for sharing! It is beautiful and very interesting as a concept!

Dalton Bissell

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 02:36:50 PM »

Thanks for the many compliments, I'm flattered! You should certainly look forward to more, I am designing several wind assisted spinning tops and have quite a few prototypes. I've started adding bearings for spinning tips too. I will have a kickstarter in about a month that will be very cool, people got pretty excited about the concept on facebook. You can look through my facebook to see quite a few of my prototypes, a lot of which where very successful.

Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/DesignbyDalton/

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 12:58:26 AM »

Dear Dalton Bissell,

You are welcome! I have visited your Facebook Page! Beautiful work! I love the "Surreal Lantern Earrings".... But I have to ask... do those work as tops too? Your logo is also very cool. I look forward to seeing you be successful, you definitely have a nice operation going! Keep it up!

Dalton Bissell

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 08:46:08 AM »

I never though of that before...The shape of those Lantern Earrings certainly looks like it would spin. I made those something like 2 years before I even had a spinning top. No wonder I like making them so much.

Thanks again for the kind words. Glad you are enjoying my work.

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 03:34:24 AM »

Dear Dalton Bissell,

You are welcome, and good luck with all of your beautiful creations!