iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: continuous suns!!! ........kinda  (Read 2191 times)

Jack

• Demigod member
continuous suns!!! ........kinda
« on: May 01, 2016, 08:36:28 PM »

for some reason i can only do them from the barrel roll mount but...........behold!!!! much happiness is occuring in
my spintop cookie heart @-@ as you know ive been trying to do continuos suns for qute some time now  :P
poof its happened!!!

top used: QSH fixed ("C" tip)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU0sM92M7C8

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Re: continuous suns!!! ........kinda
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 11:15:06 PM »

Congratulations (again) Jack! You are on a roll!

I am not surprised that you could do the triangle suns before the regular continuous suns, aka Wheel of Fortune (bastones). The triangle kind of forces you do the right movement.
The critical thing with the Wheel of Fortune that people fail to do is to use your non-throwing hand to draw some string while the top is going around 12 o'clock so you can start pulling with your throwing hand around 4 o'clock. It can be done quite subtly, so even when you do the trick it may be difficult to notice.

Jack

• Demigod member
Re: continuous suns!!! ........kinda
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 10:14:14 AM »

Congratulations (again) Jack! You are on a roll!

I am not surprised that you could do the triangle suns before the regular continuous suns, aka Wheel of Fortune (bastones). The triangle kind of forces you do the right movement.
The critical thing with the Wheel of Fortune that people fail to do is to use your non-throwing hand to draw some string while the top is going around 12 o'clock so you can start pulling with your throwing hand around 4 o'clock. It can be done quite subtly, so even when you do the trick it may be difficult to notice.

thank you very much sir!!!
im gonna try those instructions tday...........wish me luck  ;D