iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: A Great Sunday  (Read 2363 times)

Kirk

• ITSA Jr.
  • Hyperhero member
A Great Sunday
« on: September 09, 2014, 01:41:18 PM »

Wow! After church we had 5 or 6 adults spinning and 6 or 8 kids spinning. It was mayhem and lots of fun.  The Turkish tops from Larry D were a great hit with the smallest kids.  The finger spinners from the toppinata saw some action too.  Jocelyne (6 or 7) is now winding and spinning on her own.  Junior just about has the arm walker down and is working on escalator.

Jack

• Demigod member
Re: A Great Sunday
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 04:51:25 PM »

thats quite a few, was there a scheduled event or was it just a happy happening? how old is junior?

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA Jr.
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 07:03:46 PM »

That does sound like a great Sunday!  Good work, Kirk.  Glad to hear those finger spinners from the toppinata are going to good use.
Happiness runs in a circular motion!!!

Kirk

• ITSA Jr.
  • Hyperhero member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 07:19:01 PM »

That's quite a few.  Was there a scheduled event or was it just a happy happening? How old is junior?
We spin almost every Sunday, but we had much more participation this week.  I think Junior is 11.

That does sound like a great Sunday!  Good work, Kirk.  Glad to hear those finger spinners from the toppinata are going to good use.
The finger spinners and Turkish tops kept the smallest kids occupied and having fun.  This left more time for Rachel and I to play and coach the older kids and adults

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 06:48:14 AM »

That's quite a few.  Was there a scheduled event or was it just a happy happening? How old is junior?
We spin almost every Sunday, but we had much more participation this week.

thats a real service to the cause, and arm walkers at 11! that trick is still one my least favorite to do because of my success/failure ratio on them lol props to that kid indeed  :o

Kirk

• ITSA Jr.
  • Hyperhero member
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 09:24:02 AM »

thats a real service to the cause, and arm walkers at 11! that trick is still one my least favorite to do because of my success/failure ratio on them lol props to that kid indeed  :o
http://www.ta0.com/forum/index.php?topic=2413.0  check out this thread on arm walker