iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Premier Jumbos Salvador's trompos for sale  (Read 4650 times)

pplgrande

• Superhero member
Premier Jumbos Salvador's trompos for sale
« on: September 10, 2013, 01:11:52 AM »

Hello everyone, I decided to start a new post and keep this ones for sale, I'll probably stop in a week or two, just trying to get as much as I can before I send him the money
Btw, he doesn't even know I'm doing this, so it should be awesome to surprise him, I just sent him a pm telling him I'm doing this :)

So while I was hanging out with Salvador, he gave me like 30 Jumbo Premier spintops, for the people that don't know what this are, is the spintop that Salvador always plays with, they all have his signature diabolo tip, they are Jumbo, and in comparison, its about the size of a spintastics Trompo Grande, this are fixed tip and are awesome for regens, IMO the tip helps alot
He was selling them at Worlds for $15, or two for $20, I would like to know if anyone is interested, they are all mostly blue, but for anyone that buys 2 I'll make sure to send 2 different colors
Here is a picture:

I will like to make sure that is clear that what ever money is made from this spintops will go to Salvador, his a very good friend, and I'm doing this to help him, I don't know why I didn't think about it sooner
Thanks everyone
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 08:48:33 AM by ta0 »

Gustin Joss

• Superhero member
Re: Premier Jumbos Salvador's trompos for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 02:21:58 AM »

What other colors do you have? Do you have any with labels on the crown?

YodaGuy5

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 10:42:02 AM »

I could be interested. I wish I knew he was selling them at worlds.

czyoyo

• Ultrahero member
  • I am American but I live in Czech Republic.
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 10:31:35 AM »

I wish I knew he was selling them at worlds.

Yeah. I didnt know that.

jrodriguez

• ITSA Jr.
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 10:35:57 PM »

I bought a pair from Salvador at Worlds and have really been enjoying them.
Fearless leader of the Finger Lakes Yoyo Club - PM me for info!
JRod's Yoyo Mods - https://www.flickr.com/photos/jrodsyoyomods/

cecil

• ITSA
  • Hyperhero member
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2013, 01:22:33 PM »

Why buy a top you already have? Tell him to make a new mold, four inch diameter. Then I would jump up and buy.

Neff

• ITSA Jr.
  • Demigod member
    • My Website!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 10:42:46 PM »

Because the Premier Jumbo is a great top.  Bigger than the average top and great for learning regenerations.  It is similar in size to the Trompo Grande, but it is much lighter and plays very different.  To be clear these were not made by Salvador, he is not a manufacturer, Premier is (was?).

While I agree, a 4" or 5" top would be wonderful, there is no reason to discourage people from buying this top.

Gustin Joss

• Superhero member
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2013, 11:40:44 PM »

Because the Premier Jumbo is a great top.  Bigger than the average top and great for learning regenerations.  It is similar in size to the Trompo Grande, but it is much lighter and plays very different.  To be clear these were not made by Salvador, he is not a manufacturer, Premier is (was?).

While I agree, a 4" or 5" top would be wonderful, there is no reason to discourage people from buying this top.

I own three. Ganador. You described them perfectly. They are an agile trompo grande (another underrated top). So far I am having the most success learning Suns with the Jumbo.