iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Lego spinning tops  (Read 9284 times)

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
Re: Lego spinning tops
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2013, 06:18:27 PM »

Out of the blue, this week a boy walked down from our preschool and said "look what I made, Pastor".  It was a good sized finger top made out of Legos!!!  I was stunned.  We will work on keeping this interest alive!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 06:25:52 PM by the Earl of Whirl »
Happiness runs in a circular motion!!!

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
Re: My homemade lego top
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2015, 01:57:56 PM »

I have never found this black lego piece with a hole in the center.  I will have to keep looking!

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2015, 02:03:42 PM »

I have slowly been stocking up on lego pieces that could be made into tops but they have sat in the back of a cupboard in my office for many months.  Guess what?  There were a number of children at the dinner after the funeral and they were interested in legos so......

Anyway, we had a big time.  They made LOTS of lego finger spinners and I had a good time with them.  Now I can't wait to go back to the Lego store in Columbus and get some more pieces.

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
Legoland in Florida - expansion!
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2020, 03:16:02 PM »

Nine years later, Legoland in Florida is in the news again.  This time they are talking about a major expansion in 2021.  Yippee!!!  That is the 200th anniversary of our church and we can do something with this.  They are going to add 4.5 acres and more rides.  This all ties in with their 10th anniversary.

The article ends by saying Legoland operates eight theme parks around the world including ones in Denmark, Germany, Malaysia, Japan, California and Dubai.

mailman

• ITSA Jr.
  • Superhero member
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2020, 07:32:54 PM »

The Florida location is not far from where I live.  In fact, I drove by it just this afternoon!