iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: PROMO VIDEO DE ISLANDIA 2017 BY TUREGANO  (Read 2044 times)

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
PROMO VIDEO DE ISLANDIA 2017 BY TUREGANO
« on: December 23, 2016, 10:58:27 PM »

EDIT: UPDATED VIDEO FURTHER BELOW ON THIS THREAD
==================

SALUDOS   A TODOS   UN  PROMO  DE   ISLANDIA  2017  ECHO POR UN SERVIDOR
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 03:45:57 PM by ta0 »

TROMPO MEXICO

cecil

• ITSA
  • Hyperhero member
Re: PROMO VIDEO DE ISLANDIA 2017 BY TUREGANO
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 01:10:00 AM »

FANTASTIC. Trompo's can bring the WORLD closer.

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 11:27:40 AM »

Ha! Good idea to start promoting the World Spintop Contest in Iceland!
Although those countries are members of ITSA, we do not expect players from many of them, but there is no harm in hyping it a little.   >:D

By the way, Cuba is not yet a member. I think you got confused with the Puerto Rican flag that has the colors inverted.
ITSA has members of a total of 16 countries (I have Hong Kong listed as a country but it could be replaced by China which is not listed).
Missing from the video are Australia, Netherlands, Pakistan and Philippines (the flags of the last two also missing from the website, as they are Junior members, but I will add them soon).

I think we should make a "See you in Iceland video", like the "See you in Tokyo" made a couple of years ago by the yo-yo people. What do you think? I would need a short clip saying "See you in Iceland" (in whatever language you want to say it), preferably with a top spinning on your hand or doing a trick. Even if you are not sure if you are going, but if there exists the slightest possibility, I would like you in the video.  :)

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 12:16:04 PM »

si la idea  es esa   como el de  see  you   in  tokio     vamos  hacer  un  video  corto   todos  haciendo un  boomerang  y la toma  final de cada  uno  sea el  trompo giarando en la mano    que  el audio  que diga   see  you  in iceland    me  parece  perfecto  mandenme  los  videos de todos y lo edito  con su trompo bandera  de su  pais

If the idea is that like you see in tokio we will make a short video all doing a boomerang and the final take of each one is the spinning gyro in the hand that the audio that says you see in iceland it seems perfect send me the videos Of all and I publish with your top flag of your country

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
PROMO VIDEO DE ISLANDIA 2017 BY TUREGANO ALL COUNTRIES
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 12:44:43 PM »

HELLO  ALL   IS COMPLETE  ALL  COUNTRIES

HOLA A TODOS   ESTA COMPLETO  CON TODOS  LOS PAISES    ;D ;D ;D