iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: HAPPY COOKIE!!! @-@  (Read 2194 times)

Jack

• Demigod member
HAPPY COOKIE!!! @-@
« on: April 07, 2016, 06:28:58 PM »

gentlemen.................i am a happy cookie this day....@-@..........due to my recent stb tip mod for that white RC i suddenly realized today that there was a possability that i could revive my old clear BK that ive had for quite some time and i feel very attached to it........my beloved beater......... :'(.....i even set steelwool on fire in this fellow for that sparking top as u may recal  ;), you may remember i modded it awhile back to fit a C tip by boring out the internal bearing spacer on the BK amd then jb welding the C tip in, while it was succesful to a degree the jb weld didnt really stick to the plastic body and was more of a poor friction fit than being actially bonded eh, another thing was that it wasnt all that balanced what with the uneven distribution of jb weld, it was teeeerible it just wasnt all that good, long story short i relegated it to the box and very rarely picked it up anymore...........now fast forward to today where apon i chipped and sanded most all the little fragments out of the tip whole of the BK body and gave it a quick wet wipe, i then used the gasket bushings from that white RC i put together yesturday.............and holy hell voila!!!! i have my old top back better than ever!!!!!! plays stupendisly and is balanced waaaaaay better than a stock BK hardly any vibes at all  :o oooooo you have no idea how happy i am that i have him back  :) i swear there is nothing better than playing with a revived old friend and a larry button with neffy string  ;D
behold the fruits of my happy cookie labour!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG9GpQBVFXE

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Re: HAPPY COOKIE!!! @-@
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 10:58:31 AM »

The S8 tip costs about two times what the RC spintop costs, but the tip is the most important part after all!  ::)

Invisible Lasso Triangles? It must be frustrating to do a trick and it is invisible!  :(  Actually, I saw the second one and rewinding and watching carefully I also saw the first one  :)

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 01:18:03 PM »

The S8 tip costs about two times what the RC spintop costs, but the tip is the most important part after all!  ::)

Invisible Lasso Triangles? It must be frustrating to do a trick and it is invisible!  :(  Actually, I saw the second one and rewinding and watching carefully I also saw the first one  :)

i knew you'd believe me ta0! lol  ;D i went out a little while ago and recorded it outside so its visible  ;)
-2 degrees+jack in flipflops and no coat=fun had by all  ;D
the wind was retarded  >:( had to fight it all the way  >:(

top used: heavely modded BK  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfyiivV1TpA

edit: ..............it is hardly visible...........again................fml.................. :'(
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 05:41:44 PM by Jack »

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 04:33:16 PM »

finally!!! a visable triangle lasso  >:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9dNyO4ucn8