iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: a box.......from larry @-@  (Read 2170 times)

Jack

• Demigod member
a box.......from larry @-@
« on: August 20, 2015, 06:05:23 PM »

i have no words, please see video @-@

note: sorry for the lines that appear on screan for part of the vid, i think they were caused by my cellphone sending/recieving data which is the thing i was proping up my camera with lol  ;D

Larry D.

• Hyperhero member
Re: a box.......from larry @-@
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 07:49:06 PM »

Thank you for the video Jack!

Enjoy them!

The Beigoma, well, it’s thanks to YOU Jack, for including the word Beigoma spelled out in Japanese characters in the video you made a while back.

Because of the word spelled out in Japanese I thought of doing a search for “images” on the internet using those characters.  That led to discovering the Master’s site, which led to my purchase, which led to a lot of correspondence, which in turn led to setting up the meeting for ta0 in Japan! (In my book that’s a pretty cool chain of events you triggered off!).  8)

Thanks for all you bring to us Jack!
As “RFC” would say…. You Da Man !!!!

Keep it coming!   :)

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 08:54:21 PM »

Thank you for the video Jack!

Enjoy them!

The Beigoma, well, it’s thanks to YOU Jack, for including the word Beigoma spelled out in Japanese characters in the video you made a while back.

Because of the word spelled out in Japanese I thought of doing a search for “images” on the internet using those characters.  That led to discovering the Master’s site, which led to my purchase, which led to a lot of correspondence, which in turn led to setting up the meeting for ta0 in Japan! (In my book that’s a pretty cool chain of events you triggered off!).  8)

Thanks for all you bring to us Jack!
As “RFC” would say…. You Da Man !!!!

Keep it coming!   :)

hahaa!!! such a crazy chain of events  ;D

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 08:54:59 PM »

my gawwwwwd this beigoma is next lvl