iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Favorite top?  (Read 6780 times)

johnm

• Ultrahero member
Re: Favorite top?
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2012, 10:31:42 PM »

Cincinnati tops are the best!
;D

What top is that?

It is an HDPE top (discussed in the Got Milk thread) made from randomly mixing bits from an orange and a blue 5 gallon buckets.

Eli Hickerson

• ITSA Jr.
  • Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2012, 11:36:27 PM »

My favorite top is HDPE.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 06:54:09 PM by Neff »

czyoyo

• Ultrahero member
  • I am American but I live in Czech Republic.
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2012, 11:45:43 PM »

Cincinnati tops are the best!
;D

What top is that?

It is an HDPE top (discussed in the Got Milk thread) made from randomly mixing bits from an orange and a blue 5 gallon buckets.

Thanks.
Very impressive! 8)

Shootist

• ITSA
  • Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2012, 11:53:30 PM »

I have 2 favorite Spintops.  My first favorite is my Cincinnati HDPE Spintop, Orange and White Swirl pattern with a fixed tip (Great for Wire Walking and Rollcoaster).  My second favorite is my Chris Neff Sycamore Knot Wood Bearing Spintop. 3 to 4 inches with an Strummol 8 Bearing.

Eli and I tried to post photos of our Tops but after 2 different Cell phone cameras and one IPOD we failed. Each phote was about a 210Kb file. The photo was to large and we could not figure out how to crop the photos to make them fit.

Mike
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 06:54:40 PM by Neff »

Sam

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2012, 12:16:07 AM »

Eli and I tried to post photos of our Tops but after 2 different Cell phone cameras and one IPOD we failed. Each phote was about a 210Kb file. The photo was to large and we could not figure out how to crop the photos to make them fit.

I normally post the photos to a site like photo bucket and then put the link or embed them into my post. That way they can be whatever size you want.

Btw I'n pretty fond of the STB 2 as well. Been using a bearing RC and BK a lot as well.

Neff

• ITSA Jr.
  • Demigod member
    • My Website!
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2012, 08:05:20 AM »

Mike
Hey Mike e-mail them to me and i will post them.  Photobucket is the way to go otherwise.

Javier

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2012, 09:46:55 AM »

mi trompo preferido es la Giulia de s8 y luego el CIRCUS hecho por Trompillo