iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: From Ground Zero  (Read 11529 times)

Gustin Joss

• Superhero member
Re: gus ex the king y salvador el sorprendente trompo araña jajajajajaja
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2012, 03:09:20 AM »

hola amigos y mi super amigo JORGE ta0,les voy a decir algo,la visita de ta0 para mi osea the king y salvador,fue una experiencia enriquecedora,en mi vida,habia jugado tanto tiempo trompo,en verdad hubiera deseado que JORGE se quedara con nosotros siempre,el es el mejor jugador de trompos del mundo,porque es un argentino humilde jajajajajajjajaajajjaja uruguayo,pero es mejor persona se gano el corazon de mi mama el de mis sobrino brian y el de cada persona que convivio con el.AMIGO JORGE TE QUEREMOS MUCHO Y TE EXTRAÑAMOS MAS...espéro pronto estar ahi con salvador y como siempre divertirnos como niños jugando el trompo,solo les voy a decir algo y tomen nota que en el campeonato vamos a ir a divertirnos y adquirir experiencias enriquecedoras a nuestras vidas,porque conoceremos a grandes jugadores de trompo que aman este hermoso juguete y que muy pronto sera el juguete que desplace al yoyo como el mas popular y difundido del mundo,este es un sueño que pronto juntos haremos realidad..pop top,mike hout,takeshi una campeon que admiro desde la primera vez que lo vi,el master matt ritther,chris neff,jakuv y dany boy,alan gray y grandes jugadores de trompo de colombia que espero y me fabrique un trompo muy bueno,no tan pesado como super figaro,aun me duele mi dedo y todo el cuerpo jajajajajaja figaro chingas a tu madre jajajajajajaja no es cierto,ya sabes como somos y al figaro lo que le deseamos,a la maleta figaro,debes de recordarle todos los dias que fui el primero en regenerarlo desde automatico jajaja pero dejo su huella en mi mano salvador quiere otro igual que el mio pero de 2kg,y a nuestro futuro cuatisisisisisisisisisisisisimo jonh marcus que es un exelente diseñador de trompos queremos nuestro ying yang y nuestro camuflageado..y a todos los demas amigos y miembros de este foro de diversas partes del mundo que aqui se congregan,maurizio tus trompos estan hermosos y se ve el amor que le pones a cada uno de ellos al hacerlos y nosotros al girarlos ya nos vamos a practicar despues de 4 dias sin lanzarlos..AGRADECEMOS A MI SUPER AMIGO JORGE SU VISITA Y JORGE ERES MALIIIIIIIIISIMO PERO PARA HABLAR MEXICANO JAJAJAJAJAJAJA..les pido por favor que no me llamen  the king soy solo gus y como me dice mi amorcito lili guszzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Huh?

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Re: From Ground Zero
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2012, 10:02:23 AM »

Huh?
Gus is just saying saying that they already miss me  :) I cannot say more because an Uruguayan is a humble Argentinian  :P  :D

More interestingly, he mentions the goal of making spintops worldwide popular very soon, more than yo-yos, and he acknowledges the efforts of some of our players: pop top, Mike Hout, Takeshi  ("somebody he admires since the first time he saw him"), the "master" Matt Ritter, Chris Neff, Jakub, his brother Daniel, Alan Gray and the players of Colombia.  As you can see, Gus has seen some of our videos and the transfer of spintop knowledge has been both ways.  For example, Gus had seen some of the Czech videos and when we were at the Cometa headquarters he got several demonstrators to start working with him on Jakub's around the arm trick.  After my visit, I think this cross pollination of tricks is in full swing.

I am convinced there is a spintop Tsunami gathering, fueled by the internet and by the Cometa campaigns. This is a great time to be involved in this hobby/sport.

I have not mentioned the most magical moment of my stay in Mexico.  Gus, Brian and I were riding a semi-full subway (metro) back home in the late evening.  A kid who looked only like 7 or 8 years old (but probably was 2 or 3 years older) came through delivering little pieces of paper he would later collect in the hope of getting some money.  He had the hands black with silt (probably somewhat staged: according to Gus they are controlled by grownups, like Dickens' beggars). When he saw the Cometa box of tops Brian was holding he was struck and asked if he could get a top. Gus showed him some of the tops he had in the bag and tried to steer him to one, but the kid insisted in getting the one Gus had used in Cuernavaca to get a trick. Gus agreed but offered to do a demo for him. So, while Gus remained seated, he threw a boomerang between the passengers standing around us and started to do orbits, half orbits, etc. The kid's face lit up, he opened his mouth in amazement and had a big grin by the time Gus ended with the top spinning in the finger. To me it was like if Gus had a magic wand and could change that kid's life for a few seconds as nobody else could.  Truly touching and magical. Of course, the rest of the passengers were also watching in amazement.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 01:43:17 PM by ta0 »

lincolnrick

• ITSA
  • Hyperhero member
Re: gus ex the king y salvador el sorprendente trompo araña jajajajajaja
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2012, 11:26:37 AM »

Huh?

Google/Bing/Yahoo translates are your friend.  You won't get a perfect translation but the jist is very nice (some NSFW language). 

And Ta0 what a great story about the metro.

poptop

• ITSA Jr.
  • Hyperhero member
  • top dropper
Re: From Ground Zero
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2012, 04:21:32 PM »

spintop Tsunami

yes!  ;D
Erratic Wobbler