iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: EL GRAN BIG BANG MEXICANO DE CUERDAS DEL TROMPO Parte XII- Martillos de Salvador  (Read 3773 times)

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com

Here is another regeneration tutorial in the Big Bang series: Martillos de Salvador (Hammers of Salvador.) This is number twelve in the series!! He also shows Relámpagos (from Gustavo Salvador also) and argues that they are different tricks. Personally, although I see the differences, I think they are conceptually the same (but I guess until I can do both I cannot be sure.)
I have seen the other Salvador (de la Rosa) do something similar on one of Pulpo's videos and it would be interesting to compare them.

Enjoy!

Martillos de Salvador
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 10:47:20 PM by ta0 »

poptop

• ITSA Jr.
  • Hyperhero member
  • top dropper

Thanks Salvador, Thanks Ta0,

I appreciate the comparisons between Aracnidas, Martillos de Salvador and Relampagos.  They are so close, it would be even more difficult to understand the distinction without demonstration. 

Thanks for the English, it is very good--much better than my Spanish...

Gracias!
Erratic Wobbler

Ketzaltlipoka

• Superhero member

:)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 08:37:03 PM by ARÀCNOCTAMBULO »

pplgrande

• Superhero member

You always make it look so easy, thanks for the video

Ketzaltlipoka

• Superhero member

I was afraid it was very dark, it was the twilight. almost night..but I can see you can appreciatte the details...

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page

Your martillos look very difficult to me.  Then, you do it behind your back.  And if I wasn't impressed enough, then you do it under your leg!!!  Arghhh.....it is too much for me to comprehend. 

You are amazing, Salvador!
Happiness runs in a circular motion!!!

Ketzaltlipoka

• Superhero member

Your martillos look very difficult to me.  Then, you do it behind your back.  And if I wasn't impressed enough, then you do it under your leg!!!  Arghhh.....it is too much for me to comprehend. 

You are amazing, Salvador!

Thanks, Mike, This trick is not so difficult as it looks.
Possibly, doing it ubder the leg ..that can be really a little more difficult..but, with a longer string, es easier.

Well, finally, by the insistence of some persons, I decided to call one regeneration trick among several  I develloped, with my name. Well, I think it´s not vanity, only a little price, I think I deserved it. :P
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 10:34:58 PM by ta0 »