iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Any news for how soon Bearing Kings and Quicksilvers will start being produced?  (Read 2380 times)

WretchedRapture

The only tops i own as of now are a Spintastics Blizzard and Sidewinder, along with a Duncan Imperial, and a few mexican style tops which are not nearly precise enough for play, so i was really excited when i heard the news that companies were gonna start bringing some of their tops back. Any updates from Duncan, Spintastics, YYJ, etc?

Also, is there any simple mods i can try out on my Imperial to make it a better player?

MatiasStuntMan

Hmmm... mod for the imperial...here is a very good one from cuper, they make very good nigh lamps
http://www.ta0.com/forum/index.php?topic=709.msg6137#msg6137

Neff

• ITSA Jr.
  • Demigod member
    • My Website!

HA HA HA HAHA!

A while back I read a post about packing some silly putty in the tip, and spinning it for a while to make the putty distribute evenly.   I tried this several times and I was never happy with the results.

MarkHayward

• ITSA
    • www.markhayward.net

I asked Brandon Jackson about Bearing Kings this weekend, and the best answer he could give me on when they would be produced again was "soon".  I know they got a few test tops from the factory a while back and had to make some adjustments, so keep your fingers crossed that "soon" will be sooner rather than later.

Yo-yo Jam has made a limited run of Gates Tops (some double tipped?), and had only two assembled in time for Worlds in Orlando, so keep your eyes peeled if you're interested in one of those.

agentsac

• ITSA Jr.
  • Gold Member

(read in Borat's voice)
"i am very excite, i am very excite!"