iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Mayor Acontecimiento del Trompo Acrobatico Realizado en España  (Read 8262 times)

Javier

Hi all I would like to announce that THE FIRE BOYS TOWN CLUB Mollina will soon organize one of the biggest events of the top in Spain.
The day will be April 4th and September 5th in a town called Mollina, close to Málaga, in the southermost part of Spain (province of Valencia). We will have as special spintop exhibitions the honor to bring the great world champion Jorge Alcoz known as Ta0!!! He will be present in all exhibitions.  You can also see his Spaniard namesake, Pulpowsky .......  And also you can meet all the players in the area.  Shows will be SATURDAY 4th at NIGHT and SUNDAY 5th in the MORNING, and ALL DAY MONDAY there will be top throwing.

You can not MISS !!!!! ¡¡¡¡¡

Now you can tease out the plane or train tickets, there is very little and time is money.

As for accommodation, be staying in the same area:
RECOMMENDED:
                                     HOTEL FORTES 'LA NUIT "
                                     -Hotel New construction- 

Avda.El Limonar, n º 19                                    Telf :952-741-274
    www.hotelmollina.com                                       Fax :952-740-471
      hotelfornuit@ncs.es                                        Mobile :617-065-304
                                                                        29 532 Mollina (Málaga)

This is the hotel of my family so you have me cerquita. If you are staying in this hotel you want to call or mobile phone for reservations.

How are you there are few opportunities.

A GREETING
Principal sponsor: The Fire Boys Club
Partners: City of Mollina
Com you have any doubt please contact me for mailing: thefireboys_club@hotmail.es
www.thefireboysblog.com
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 12:17:05 PM by ta0 »

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Re: Mayor Acontecimiento del Trompo Acrobatico Realizado en España
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 10:28:53 AM »

I don't know where to start. Friday the phone rang and woke me up at 5:30 AM. As always in those cases you fear there are some bad news from the family back in the old country, but on the other side of the line was "Javier from Spain" asking: "can you come to Spain in two weeks?"! Was I still asleep and dreaming?

Thanks Javier, the Fire Boys Club and the town of Mollina, I am very honored. And I take out my hat at your organizing skills and initiative. If at your young age you are able to organize these kinds of events you are going to accomplish a lot in life.  I also hear from pulp that your top skills are improving at amazing speed.

I am not yet too sure what the "festival" is about, if tops are the main attraction or part of a larger festival.  But it should be a great time.

Javier

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 11:25:37 AM »

I wait that nanny understood well  ;D
 Not for which it goes out of April but this one badly.
 They are the 4th on Saturday, the 5th on Sunday and 6 Mondays
 Also a little of valency goes out but not him deis importance I did it with hurries and with the translator Google

Pulpowsky

• ITSA Jr.
  • Superhero member
  • Trainning trick: None
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 05:24:41 PM »

Contest and exhibition. We'll have a nice day.

I am looking for cheap High Speed railway. I'll try arriving as soon as possible and stay as much as possible.

If would be more people interested we can travel by car, sharing expenses.

Thanks Javier!
  Greetings: Jorge Sanjuan.

www.pulpowsky.com/foro

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 06:41:54 PM »

Yea!!!  Go Javier.  That really sounds terrific!
Happiness runs in a circular motion!!!

ASOCIACION ANTEQUERA

• ASOCIACION ANTEQUERA
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 02:22:53 PM »

De hecho " , es sin Gran Acontecimiento Que El Boys Club Fuego organizadora Mollina this Reunión y la Participación Ta0 en España . La Asociación de Trompo Antequerana "va un APOYAR Este Buscadores y ACTUAR . revelar Lo Que Los Mas de 300 miembros pertenecientes una Asociación La e invitar un ir . Nosotros, y yo en particular , estara alli párr APOYAR El Evento Nuestra Presencia en contra. Sera la ONU El Placer de Conocer y Pulpowsky Alboz Jorge (Jorge Sanjuan Also ) . Futuro : fomentar las Naciones Unidas. Antequera ESTÁ un solo de 15 kilometros de Mollina . Saludos Sebastián.
Sebastián

ASOCIACION ANTEQUERA

• ASOCIACION ANTEQUERA
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 02:27:00 PM »

Creo Que La traducción es Una Auténtica pena anterior . Por ola Amplio mi nota . Nuestra Asociación Antequerana del Trompo va va un divulgar Entre SUS Asociados El acto y una ESTAR PRESENTE en Mollina párr Disfrutar Con la Actuación de Ta0 , Javier Con Pulpowsky y , de Este Magnífico encuentro . DESDE Antequera Sebastián.

jim in paris

• ITSA
  • Demigod member
  • "oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme
    • my vids on  youtube
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 02:47:29 PM »

terrific !!Jorge , what a year !!

any chance for a stop in paris on the way back ?

jim
"oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme"

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 04:19:11 PM »

any chance for a stop in paris on the way back ?
Unfortunately, I'll only be in Paris for a bit more than an hour, changing planes  :'(  It is going to be hard looking at the city of light from the airplane window and not getting to visit. By the way, I just got in the mail your postcard from Sigy le Châtel: what good memories! Thanks!

Nuestra Asociación Antequerana del Trompo va va un divulgar Entre SUS Asociados El acto y una ESTAR PRESENTE en Mollina para Disfrutar Con la Actuación de Ta0 , Javier, Pulpowsky y de Este Magnífico encuentro . DESDE Antequera Sebastián.
Thanks Sebastián for the support and I am sure the city government of Mollina will be very happy to have part of your 300+ club members come from Antequera to the festival. And I look forward to seeing your spintop collection in person.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 04:21:00 PM by ta0 »

jim in paris

• ITSA
  • Demigod member
  • "oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme
    • my vids on  youtube
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2010, 04:56:43 PM »

I'll only be in Paris for a bit more than an hour, changing planes

too bad  :( :( 
I'll have to send you my telepathic waves, and distort time for a while ;)
 anyway :
have fun in Andalusia : Malaga is worth a visit , full of bizarre churches wonderful gardens and architecture with a strong Arabic influence ...

jim

MatiasStuntMan

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2010, 03:40:12 PM »

Me lo perdi por una semana!, voy a estar de visita en Barcelona del 8 al 16 de Septiembre, me hubiera gustado muchisimo vitarlos. Conoceis algun trompero en Barcelona? que bueno intercambiar tips.

Julio

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2010, 04:16:29 PM »

There is a spintop collectors club in Barcelona, very active: Amics de la Baldufa (www.baldufa.com). I met them last year and it was great. There is also a yo-yo club and at least one of the members can throw tops (Piscue). He posts in yoyo4all.com

Pulpowsky

• ITSA Jr.
  • Superhero member
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2010, 03:07:00 PM »

Creo que iré en AVE a mediodía del viernes y estaré hasta el domingo por la tarde.

Si alguien de Madrid se anima, me apunto a compartir gastos.

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2010, 09:01:10 AM »

Looks like the flight Atlanta-Paris (departs 5:50PM) will pass exactly on top of hurricane Earl! That will be my biggest top ever!!!  8)

(I hope the flight is not canceled and I am stranded in Atlanta  >:( )

Pulpowsky

• ITSA Jr.
  • Superhero member
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2010, 05:48:06 PM »

At last, I'll travel by car.

I plan to take a lot of photos and video.

I hope arriving at 14:30 h. ready to have a lunch. Fryed boquerones... mmm. Ñam, Ñam. :D
Pages: 1 2 »  All   Go Up