iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: EL GRAN BIG BANG MEXICANO DE CUERDAS DEL TROMPO Parte V - TELARAÑAS ELÈCTRICAS  (Read 3296 times)

Ketzaltlipoka

• Superhero member

Bueno. Esta cuerda surgiò hace unos pocos meses, y debe decir que me inspirè en un truco muy sencillo que le he visto hacer a Gustavo, y que Mark Hayward (excuse If i write bad your name, Mark...english sometimes fails to me) un jugador de los EUA hace un truco algo similar, (en un video en Cànada, un video de Daveid 777) Debo decir que el video donde Mark hace ese truco, lo vì mucho despuès de que yo inventè esta cuerda, y vì que tiene un principio, una base similar. Me inspirè al ver que estando el trompo girando en el hilo, con la otra mano se le pasa la otra parte del hilo....pasando hilo sobre hilo en la punta del trompo.
Primeramente, lo que tratè, fue intentar hacer el truco que le vì a Gus.
Pero inmediatamente me dì cuenta que no lo hacìa igual.
Pero en lo que inmediatamente reparè, fue que al hacer algo casi idèntico al truco sencillo "el elevador" el trompo subìa y me dì que al subirlo de esa forma, le daba cuerda, pero, como lo he comprobado, haciendo puros elevadores el trompo termina enredàndose, como pasa en las espirales, y en cierto tipo de martillos, y despuès de algunas hay que meter un elevador o una lazada. Ademàs (esta es la parte verdaderamente difìcil de esta cuerda) al subirlo y meterle la lazadita con la mano dereha para relevar el hilo con el otro hilo, se atora en los dedos de la mano izquierda, que son los que controlan casi todo el proceso de esta cuerda.
En los primeros instantes, me dì cuenta que ahì existìa una veta que prometìa una nueva forma de cuerda.
No les dirè la cantidad de horas (demasiadas, por cierto) que empleè en descubrir la forma ya bien destilada y perfeccionada.
Tienen un poquito de tobogan (pues la cuerda al ser relevada por la otra, con el peso del trompo, forma una cuerda circular), pero tiene màs parecido con los àtomos, y màs aùn, con los àtomos ticos.
Mientras escribo esto, me acaba de aparecer un mensaje de youtube que dice que me pasè de los 10 minutos.y que lo eliminaron AAAHHHHH!!!!
Tendrè que volverlo a grabar. Con suerte, lo veràn hoy en la noche, y si no, hasta el lunes, seguramente, porque los fines de semana no me conecto casi.

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com

A little translation for the benefit of non-Spanish speakers.

Salvador was trying to upload another regeneration trick he created, Telarañas Eléctricas that literally means "electric spiderwebs".  At the end of the message he says that he just got notice that the upload failed because its duration went over 10 minutes and he will have to record it again (he has no way of editing his videos, they are all unedited!)

He was inspired by a simple trick from Gustavo that he has since seen Mark Hayward do in a video (although he also says a video from Canada and a video of Daveid).

Ketzaltlipoka

• Superhero member

Yes. I wrote in spanish, because I don`t know how to express correctly in english some ideas related to this stuff, and right now, I don`t got my dictionary at hand.
Yes, the download of the video was succesful, but at the end, was refused, rejected, 'cos the duration was over 10 minutes. This dissapointed me! But it works like a lesson.I went back to home...it was raining, and to film again the video, shorter than previous one, and I hope even the non spanish speakers understand the previous messages
(as you know, I write messages of social conscience to all the whole world, concerning to all of us, not taking care the nacionality or country...these topics must be taken seriously, altough some spin top players have wrote to me that I must display only the trick...I`m sorry, I need to do this action to conscientize people about the need to get a better world for all of us)

I meant that this regeneration trick, baptized by me as "electric spiderweb" (((if you prefer say only spiderweb it`s good, but i remember the name "magnetic wires", so, I guees is a good name for this regen trick, "electric spiderweb"))) was discoverd/invented when I tried to do a basic trick that Gustavo Castro was teaching a certain time. I couldn`t do the basic trick, but I realized that there existed the possibility to discover a new way to regenerate the spin of the top. This happened some close months ago. The first name I gave it was "fisher spider", but finally, I decided call it "telarañas elèctricas" and I keep "fisher spider" for another regen trick that possibly I will invented in future.

At the first sight, this trick to regen, it seems to be easy to do, but when you try it to do, you will see that is hard to get!

Some weeks ago, I see one video on youtube where Mark Hayward do a trick similar to the one I saw do to Gustavo.

The principle of this trick is to ....how do you say "relevar" ?  I mean, to change the string when the tip of top is "running" there, and to pull up with left hand, and to do a lazada with the right one.

This kind of cuerda is fija. The top never leaves to be fixed to the string, I mean, all the time the tip of the top is in contact with the string, like in the most of cuerdas.

In essence, share a little with toboganes, but mostly, is more similar to atomos, and more to atomos ticos. But there`s no doubt that is a new regeneration trick.
Right now, I`m working in making it available in www.youtube.com

===================
ya està listo el video...tuvimos suerte que no se fuera la luz con el aguacerazo
the video is ready and available to see in my channel www.youtube.com/user/johngleur09; here it is:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmgvfSQCa_U[/youtube]

« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 10:56:36 PM by ta0 »

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com

You have the Midas Touch for Spin: it seems that by just touching a spintop it continues spinning  ::)

I think the name is more than adequate: the string seems to tangle, like a spiderweb, and the top goes on and on, as if it had an electric motor inside! 

Because of the tangling of the string it is not very pretty. Perhaps with a heavier top and thicker string you could avoid the slack in the string. Actually, I am just guessing, because from the video I cannot tell exactly what you are doing.

Anyway, congratulations on another addition to your long and growing list of regens :o

SpinQueen

• Superhero member

Electric Spiderwebs, I love it.  Great name for a really cool trick.

Dick Stohr

• Hyperhero member

Your English is very good, much easier to understand.  Please use it as much as you can.  And thank you for showing us the tricks.
Practice hard and play safe.

Pulp

• Global Moderator
  • Superhero member
  • Trainning trick: Regen bastones.
    • Foro del trompo

The way to liberate the string is the "tobogan part trick" the new lasso or "lazada" hide out (=expulsa) the previous placed string... ¡Ufff! I understand you use your mother languaje to explain the details correctly.
  Greetings: Jorge Sanjuan.

www.pulpowsky.com/foro