iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ITSA General Assembly: December 5th - 12th

Author Topic: Birthmarks....  (Read 2486 times)

SpinQueen

• Superhero member
Birthmarks....
« on: June 22, 2010, 01:32:16 AM »

Okay Ta0.......I have a birthmark on my left butt cheek, that's shaped like a butterfly....I was the only child of eleven with a birthmark so you can imagine the stories that my sibling made up about how I got it.

Thanks for adding the NSTR section ;)  Even though I haven't been spinning many tops lately, it's nice to know that there is still a place for me to drop by and say hello to all my "boys" who are missed. xoxox
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 01:54:05 AM by SpinQueen »

kevinm

Re: Birthmarks....
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 08:02:46 AM »

wow. did it look like a butterfly when you were born, or did it start out as
a caterpillar?

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 10:04:27 AM »

I have a birthmark on my right cheek...........the right cheek that is near my chin!!!  It used to be bright red but as the years have come and gone it has spread out and is not that visible anymore.  It might have been more like a caterpillar when I was young but it spread out and maybe it was a butterfly for a while.  Now it may be more like an old moth.
Happiness runs in a circular motion!!!

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 06:13:49 PM »

Okay Ta0.......I have a birthmark on my left butt cheek, that's shaped like a butterfly....I was the only child of eleven with a birthmark so you can imagine the stories that my sibling made up about how I got it.

Thanks for adding the NSTR section ;)  Even though I haven't been spinning many tops lately, it's nice to know that there is still a place for me to drop by and say hello to all my "boys" who are missed. xoxox
If it helps to keep you around until you start throwing again, it is a good thing. You just need a new gen of kids interested (and getting over those magnetic wires . . .)

I am surprised nobody has asked to see a picture of your cheek birthmark, SQ: you must be losing your sex appeal!  :o
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 06:15:36 PM by ta0 »

SpinQueen

• Superhero member
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 10:28:03 PM »

I am surprised nobody has asked to see a picture of your cheek birthmark, SQ: you must be losing your sex appeal!  :o

Hissssss  >:(

poptop

• ITSA Jr.
  • Hyperhero member
  • top dropper
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 01:03:23 AM »

She's saving it for the photo contest...
Erratic Wobbler