iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Last Call: Third Collective Video!  (Read 4063 times)

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Last Call: Third Collective Video!
« on: April 06, 2010, 09:38:20 AM »

Ok, this is it. I started editing the third world spintop collaborative video (and probably the last one.) You have until Monday to send me something (well, I may consider contributions "in extremis" for a few more days after that.) Some of the most famous players in the world will be featured in it. But you can be in it even if you are a beginner. You just need a camera and a little imagination to give your "interpretation" of one of the tricks in the list.

I have received contributions from players who had not been in parts I and II (e.g., Mark H., Neff, John B) but I am still waiting for some of the usual suspects (e.g., SQ, mtntop, Jakub). It would also be nice to have a contribution from Italy or from the Schreiber school . . .

The list of tricks (pick one or more) is:

17 - Around the World
18 (M)- Mach 5 to Gyro Flop
19 (M)- Barrel Rolls
20 - Blizzard
21 - Corkscrew
22 (M) - Whip
23 - Drumbeat
24 - Lasso

Remember, any free interpretation is allowed. If anybody rides horses, I would love a lasso while riding one. (try not to hit the horse but if you are thrown over, well, it would make the video more exciting  ;D )

Just by pure coincidence ;) , from my trip to the south I brought as souvenirs a drum (a candombe's piano jr.) and a horse whip (rebenque).

The Second Collective Video was this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cDHDXtu5Yg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cDHDXtu5Yg
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 09:40:33 AM by ta0 »

Romano911

• ITSA Jr.
Re: Last Call: Third Collective Video!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 08:08:36 PM »

The first two were great, but it will be nice to see some new folks contributing to vol 3!  ;)

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 10:31:31 AM »

If you sent me an email and got a "full box" message, try again, I increased the quota. Cuper filled it as he sent me more than 20 video clips he had. Of those I am picking 3 that are related to the list of tricks on the collective video. I also got an overlimit warning for daily cpu usage on this account. If there is a problem I will increase it.

Pulpowsky

• ITSA Jr.
  • Superhero member
  • Trainning trick: None
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 05:10:03 PM »

Mine will be ready to send in few minutes.
  Greetings: Jorge Sanjuan.

www.pulpowsky.com/foro

poptop

• ITSA Jr.
  • Hyperhero member
  • top dropper
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 10:37:15 AM »

Good morning Ta0--I sent you a few more.  Sorry for the delay--I had trouble with some of the files.
Erratic Wobbler

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 11:59:37 AM »

I got them poptop (but I have not yet watched them). Thanks!

Takeshi just sent me some "pro" footage, yeah!  :D

I had forgotten we had to go to Corpus Christi for a wedding this weekend, so I will not be able to finish until next weekend.