iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Watts' Tops sale  (Read 212 times)

Watts' Tops

• ITSA Jr.
  • Superhero member
    • www.wattstops.com
Watts' Tops sale
« on: May 08, 2020, 10:39:06 AM »

The Corona Virus has put us inside.  Lots of time to work on that new spin trick.  Also time to pick up that Watts' Top at 20% off the regular low price.  I have a number of 4 and 5 inch classics and a couple 6 inch ready to ship.  If you buy two or more I will ship free.  This sale will last all of May or until the present inventory is gone.  I several white primed that can be customized to your color choices also at 20% off. :)
Watts' Tops
Prov. 3:5-6

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
Re: Watts' Tops sale
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 10:18:28 PM »

Just when we think we will have trouble ever getting another Watts' top a few more come on the market!!!  How exciting!  Thanks for the great opportunity and tremendous sale.
Happiness runs in a circular motion!!!

Watts' Tops

• ITSA Jr.
  • Superhero member
    • www.wattstops.com
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 06:42:56 PM »

An addenda to the Watts' Top sale.  I am down to one 6" Classic.  Also I failed to not that the free shipping on 2 or more applies to the USA.  That is on future orders.  I will however pay half the shipping on international 2 or more orders.  Hopefully this information will be helpful.
 :)

Watts' Tops

• ITSA Jr.
  • Superhero member
    • www.wattstops.com
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2020, 07:58:03 PM »

Another addenda---I have only one 6" but a number of 4 and 5" Classic Watts' Tops along with several primed in the 4 and 5 inch sizes.