iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Small Collection for Sale  (Read 693 times)

Cosa

• ITSA Jr.
Small Collection for Sale
« on: February 07, 2020, 04:19:36 AM »

I've decided to part with my top collection and I'd like to sell it altogether, if possible.  I'm asking $100 plus shipping (flat rate would be $18.90 for a large box, but I'll do it cheaper if I can).
There are 7 Cometa tops from Mexico, 3 Cinco Estrellas tops from Mexico, the tiny yellow top is a Premier, two original Trompos Space tops (one roller and one fixed top), another little Mini Mexican top (I think), an original Strommel8 Sophia, Spintastics Trompo Grande and Trompo Bearing, 4 Duncan tops; Imperial, BK (or Rip Cord, maybe?) with a broken cap, a vintage wooden Twin Spin, and wooden Mobile gas advertising top.  The cap on the orange BK has been broken and repaired a few times. It's glued and taped and holds fine, but the pieces will probably come off if you take off the tape.  Last 4 are solid wood tops from Mexico.
Many of the plastic Mexican tops are unused. The Strommel8 is in good condition. Please let me know if I can answer any questions.  -John

Neff

• Global Moderator
  • Demigod member
    • My Website!
Re: Small Collection for Sale
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 07:51:06 AM »

This is a great collection at an amazing price! Sorry to see you parting with the hobby though. Are you keeping any in case you become interested again?

Cosa

• ITSA Jr.
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 10:21:35 AM »

Yes. I held back a few.  ;)
Not leaving completely, just focusing more on playing with them than on collecting.

Texture

• ITSA
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2020, 09:51:22 PM »

Will you be willing to sell just the Mexican red top?
Split that top!

Cosa

• ITSA Jr.
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 03:27:21 PM »

The collection has been sold.

Softspin

• ITSA Jr.
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2020, 11:39:47 PM »

I was the lucky recipient of these great collection of tops wow I had been looking for a Sophia for some time the wood tops are beautiful thanks Costa you were super in dealing with