iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: any diabolo players around Louisville KY  (Read 940 times)

Renee

• ITSA Jr.
any diabolo players around Louisville KY
« on: June 05, 2019, 11:29:16 AM »

My grandson has an interest in learning diabolo.  I just bought him one for his 14th birthday.  While there are lots of how to videos online, some in-person tips would be helpful.  I've looked for juggling clubs in the area, without much luck.  He will be staying with us the week of July 22-26.  Anyone know of a club or person that could help?

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
Re: any diabolo players around Louisville KY
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 09:55:05 PM »

I was hoping someone would answer this.  I think I will be around then and would love to diabolo with him.
Happiness runs in a circular motion!!!

Renee

• ITSA Jr.
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 09:00:46 AM »

I was hoping someone would answer this.  I think I will be around then and would love to diabolo with him.
That is a very generous offer.  We're still figuring out the schedule for the week.  We will also have our granddaughter who is 8, and not interested in diabolo.  The differences in age and interests is going to be challenging to make sure they both have a special week.

butterfingers

• ITSA Jr.
  • "Non-marketable skills are my specialty"
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 10:39:21 AM »

I would suggest that you see if there are any local juggling clubs in your part of the world. I did a quick search and found Louisville Flow Jam - I would question if this would be suitable for children - but if you contact them you may be able to find a contact nearby that would work. There is a reference to the Louisville Juggling Club from Marcus Perry - I believe he is a member of this forum - maybe he can set you on the right path.