iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Challenge Target Cometa  (Read 1230 times)

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Challenge Target Cometa
« on: March 05, 2019, 01:07:52 PM »

Trompos Cometa came out with a target with different challenges (Tablero de Batalla = Battle Board). Depending where you land you get (or lose) points, have to do spintop tricks or other stuff like singing. It could be a fun activity to do at worlds, if we can get hold of one (or make our own.)

Here is a long (15 minutes) video of Gus, Ivan and Jordy making a fool of themselves while playing with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YOVPQYcTU4

This video is the second on a series that Cometa is making with its demonstrators. On the first one, Carlos, Alex and Fredy do a duration challenge to see who pays for the tacos.  ::)

lincolnrick

• ITSA
  • Hyperhero member
Re: Challenge Target Cometa
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 04:28:41 PM »

I saw that video a day or so ago and it took me a minute to realize they were aiming at some sort of target board. Looks like a great idea, I hope they become available for us top spinners.

jmadrigal

• ITSA Jr.
  • Superhero member
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 08:40:52 PM »

looks like fun to me :)

Mermouy

• ITSA
  • Spintop lover, spinning since 2015...
    • Spintop Tips and Tricks
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 08:39:23 PM »

The idea is nice, for children, beginners but, I think, quite limited for adult or serious/worlds play?
If I understand well, you target the center obviously and depending where you land you have "stuff to do" (like small contests) idea sounds good to me too.

[geek-mode]
This could be enhanced and more funnyWe should enhance this for a more funny and unserious play, for example what I have in mind: the player knows only what happens if he hit the center, then the others "holes stuff to do" would be re-arranged/re-generated at each round... (in some logical way like with different levels of "stuff to do", near the center:hard stuff to do, medium: easy stuff, far from the center: boring stuff to do... )   >:D
[/geek-mode=off]

jim in paris

• ITSA
  • Demigod member
  • "oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme
    • my vids on  youtube
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2019, 03:10:58 AM »

OlĂ  Chicos
very fun game and entertaining video!
easily adaptable to any age of play
I'm sure Ludo will build one before long !

gracias

jim
"oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme"