iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Giulia or STB 2.5  (Read 1790 times)

paxl13

• ITSA Jr.
  • Ultrahero member
    • Instagram
Giulia or STB 2.5
« on: January 29, 2019, 02:05:12 PM »

Hey guys,

I was wondering, now that my OWB Giulia is working amazingly, I'd love to have on hand another s8 bearing top... So my question as I own already 2 loves and 1 Giulia, is the Giulia better than the STB ? or they are enough different it's worth having both of them ?

Thanks for the input
paxl
Spinning is life!!!!

Neff

• ITSA Jr.
  • Demigod member
    • My Website!
Re: Giulia or STB 2.5
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 02:16:19 PM »

Even though you already have two Loves and thus the means for double top tricks, I would get another Giulia. Two Giulia are great for the Tangler tricks, also If one is OWB and one is regular bearing you minimize the "trick experimentation" variables if the size and weight is the same. Or one fixed and one OWB.

That said, I think either course of action would bring you happiness :)

paxl13

• ITSA Jr.
  • Ultrahero member
    • Instagram
Re: Giulia or STB 2.5
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 08:48:38 AM »

Even though you already have two Loves and thus the means for double top tricks, I would get another Giulia. Two Giulia are great for the Tangler tricks, also If one is OWB and one is regular bearing you minimize the "trick experimentation" variables if the size and weight is the same. Or one fixed and one OWB.

That said, I think either course of action would bring you happiness :)

Well said, I kind of miss having a true bearing s8 tho.. ( the OWB top is super fun to play but it does play more like a fixed tip ) :)