iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Kits and coupon from kreiselparadies.de  (Read 3067 times)

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Kits and coupon from kreiselparadies.de
« on: November 07, 2018, 11:20:21 AM »

The huge German finger top (mostly) shop www.kreiselparadies.de (paradise of tops) is offering these collector starter kits with 50 tops each:

They are listed for 60 euros including 19% VAT. So without VAT they should be about 50.40 euros = 57.50 usd.
During November you can use discount coupon "NEUERSHOP" to get 10% off of any of their 1000+ tops.

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
Re: Kits and coupon from kreiselparadies.de
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 02:35:18 PM »

Nice assortment with some creative tops there.  Is that a colorful rascal?  I see a Lego top.....wait, it's a K'NEX top.  I also see a finger spinner that is actually spun by three finger holes.  I have not played chop suey but the more I look at it the more I want to try it.  An assortment of finger spinners is actually a very good idea.  Hmmmm......maybe some Christmas present ideas here!!!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 02:43:36 PM by the Earl of Whirl »
Happiness runs in a circular motion!!!

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Re: Kits and coupon from kreiselparadies.de
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 07:17:20 PM »

Nice assortment with some creative tops there.  Is that a colorful rascal?  I see a Lego top.....wait, it's a K'NEX top.  I also see a finger spinner that is actually spun by three finger holes.  I have not played chop suey but the more I look at it the more I want to try it.  An assortment of finger spinners is actually a very good idea.  Hmmmm......maybe some Christmas present ideas here!!!
Most likely it's a whip top not a Rascal. Had it been painted green/white/green I might have thought differently.  ;)

The K"NEX top is surprising to see in a shop. The description is only in German and the translation by Google is not very good. But it seems to say that these are "demonstration tops" and may show some signs of wear.  :o I tried to put quantity of 3 and it let me. Maybe they had several of these kits to demonstrate at schools  ???