iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Patrick patches  (Read 462 times)

Softspin

• Gold Member
Re: Patrick patches
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2018, 06:21:15 PM »

Super video ...fun stuff thanks for the share

jim in paris

• Demigod member
  • "oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme
    • my vids on  youtube
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2018, 12:40:44 AM »

salut Parick

very good level of play ! easy and smooth
i like the way you throw the target and then the top ;)

bravo and keep in touch

jim

"oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme"

Patrick

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2018, 04:07:24 PM »

Wow!!!  I am inspired.  I feel like going out and being more creative with my tops.

Buen trabajo!!!
I foresee a whole row of patches in your very near future!  Well done, Patrick....

gracias por los comentarios!

My name is David. Sorry to hear of your troubles - I didn't mean to pry, just curious! I thought maybe you were in a public space or a park...Looking forward to your next videos - you are a very good spinner.

Do not worry David morelos is still a good place to live, it is a cheap place and rich in its ecosystems as well as mentioning Ta0 is known for its good weather and Cuernavaca still has the nickname of the city of eternal spring although today it is a city that has grown a lot, becoming quite similar to Mexico City due to its large number of inhabitants and the pollution that generates hahaha

Super nice indeed!!
Bravo monsieur! 8)

I will add the video (and the spinner as well) to spintricks.org if it's ok...

Mermouy Of course you can upload the video to spintricks.org, that would be an honor for me, although I think that the main page has some problems since I tried to enter and it marks me error, some of the extentions of the page work well although others do not

salut compatriote Jim
merci pour votre commentaire, j'ai toujours admiré votre style, j'espère qu'un de ces jours voir votre application au patch
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

espero haber escrito las respuestas con buena sintaxis ya que no manejo ni el español mi lengua materna a un 100%, y si no por lo menos espero que se entiendan, sin más por el momento les dejo estos 2 videos espero que los disfuten a pesar de la falta de imaginación y acrobacias que tanto enriquecieron al primero

I hope I have written the answers with good syntax since I do not use Spanish as my mother tongue at 100% hehehe, and if I do not at least hope that they are understandable, I leave these 2 videos, for now I hope you enjoy them despite from the lack of imagination and acrobatics that so enriched the first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8EaG_2260M&t=22s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkFFuCgMuHc&t=8s

jmadrigal

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2018, 06:41:28 PM »

All looked excellent . The only problem is wire walker 2. You have to go both directions in one throw. I don't think it matters though, you have a great command of the top. I wouldn't worry about it.

Can't wait to see the freestyle ;D

Patrick

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2018, 09:44:34 PM »

:o thanks for the observation! Jose Madrigal
I used the Kone?ný video as a reference and the only thing I noticed was that one is from left hand to right and the other is from right to left, so I have to do both in one throw?
tomorrow I record the correction!
and here is the freestyle, it is not impressive and I really do not know what the requirements of this patch are ... if you can clarify this doubt I will thank you :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbpvb9lNUHg&t=1s

and the zenit patch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRiYxgoVcwc
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 10:51:03 PM by Patrick »

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2018, 11:14:58 PM »

Well done Patrick!

As Jose pointed out, in wirewalker 2 you wire walk from one hand to the other and then wire walk back (so you have to unwrap and re-wrap the top while it's spinning on your hand).
I believe on Lasso you have to do it from the boomerang, but you already did that at the beginning of the roller coasters from string.

For the freestyle, you only needed 2 minutes and 3 different regens. You more than did it. Congratulations!

mailman

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2018, 08:44:38 AM »

Excellent work, and great videos!

I'm not the one to say, but didn't Patrick also demonstrate qualification for the snap start patch during his last video?

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2018, 09:15:34 AM »

I just saw the one for the Zenith patch: well done!

Of course, you can add the snap start patch too!

I liked how you kept the top waiting on your shoulder (perico).
You may be interested in knowing that the Spanish name for Cablecar (1) is Teleférico (invented in Colombia). The other trick is Ascensor (Elevator).

Jospin

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2018, 05:27:58 PM »

Awesome!  I'm working on the Zenith patch and will hopefully be there soon.