iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ITSA Annual General Assembly December 7th - 15th !!!

Linked Events

• European Spintop Contest 2018: March 16, 2018 - March 17, 2018

Author Topic: EYYC 2018  (Read 2324 times)

Kirk

• ITSA
  • Hyperhero member
Re: EYYC 2018
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2018, 12:53:15 AM »

Bravo to Daniel and Attila.
Nicely done and a great way to make a positive impact even though there were not enough to compete.

Attila

• ITSA Jr.
Re: EYYC 2018
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2018, 02:54:30 PM »

Thank you for everyone I am super glad that you enjoyed the show :D

When Daniel texted me that there won't be a spintop division I was very sad but then he told me that the organizers are willing to let me perform on stage and Daniel also said that he would join me if I want him to. Hell yeah I wanted! :D I always wanted to do a "duett" with spintops and after I saw what Daniel and Jakub did in France 2 years ago I was even more determined to do it. So when the chance was offered on a golden plate I was very excited and even got a bit carried away with the stuff I wanted to fit in 5 minutes with so little time to prepare. As Daniel said we only had 30 minutes and we only practiced the pass one or two times everything else was up to us each. At the end when I hand Daniel a spintop and wedo the carussel at the same time, I came up with it on the fly you can see on the video that I'm explaining it to Daniel as briefly as I can and it just turned out perfectly :D

I was very surprised how much people loved the part with the Love. When people were cheering so loud I felt pure happiness and now I'm addicted to the stage and can't wait for the next time :D I love the finger corkscrew so much that I want to ask ta0 to put it in the Favourite trick section in the Figaro gallery for me if it's not too much trouble. :D I would encourage everyone to try it, it can be done with a top up to the size of the Giulia and it's very easy to master.

It was very nice to meet Christoph who (if I remember correctly) started spinning in august. He has become a very skilled player in a very short time, very impressive! Can't wait to see him up on the stage :D I think to get to the level where he is now took me the better part of 3 years. If we have more people like him by the time we get to the next EYYC there shall be more than enough contestants to open the division.

Next year as I heard EYYC could take place in Russia, Italy or Hungary. If it will be in Hungary I think I can gather up a few of the younger spintop players here and have them enter the contest. We'll see how that goes.
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Up