iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Spintastics Spin Top Sale  (Read 367 times)

Dale

Spintastics Spin Top Sale
« on: June 11, 2017, 07:41:44 PM »

I've decided to put one top on sale every month. I'll start with the HP Hornet. If you are not familiar with this top, it is sized between the Sidewinder and the Trompo. It has an aluminum body (fixed tip) and a plastic cap. Great for regens. Regularly $35, on sale in June for $25 INCLUDING SHIPPING!
Black with a clear cap. If you buy two, one can be gold with a clear cap.
Cheers, Dale
817 400 9696

Softspin

Re: Spintastics Spin Top Sale
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 09:53:13 AM »

Thanks dale I have one hornet at present. My poor Qsh. Is taking a beating why does it always find a hard surface when as I often do , miss my catch..Murphy's law a rolling top on grass will stop at the retaining wall or sidewalk.. Ouch

studio42

• Studio42 - Professional Audio Services
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 12:26:11 PM »

Thanks dale I have one hornet at present. My poor Qsh. Is taking a beating why does it always find a hard surface when as I often do , miss my catch..Murphy's law a rolling top on grass will stop at the retaining wall or sidewalk.. Ouch

I find myself quite a ways in on the lawn where I practice at the park so I haven't had such problems.

Do what I'm going to do... wait until they decide to sell more QSH tops and then stock up!! I have a bearing tip and a fixed, and I could use another of each. I should buy a quantity of the C-tips Jack loves so much. I am sure once I install them, I'll appreciate why he likes them so much.
Chris Pickett, owner of Studio42 - Live Sound Production
http://www.studio42.com - Official Sound Production for CalStates  & BAC 2012-2017 and BEYOND!
Sound Provider for US National YoYoContest 2016
Cell/Text: 916-601-7089

Softspin

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 05:26:34 PM »

I am on board with that idea , I don't worry after seeing a picture of Jack's Qsh

here's mine