iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Deadline to submit World Contest Videos is October 25th

Author Topic: EUROPEAN YOYO CONTEST /yoyo  (Read 1108 times)

jim in paris

• ITSA Jr.
  • Demigod member
  • "oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme
    • my vids on  youtube
EUROPEAN YOYO CONTEST /yoyo
« on: March 13, 2017, 02:41:10 PM »

hi all

just to tell you that at the euro yoyo contest , France got 2 titles (despite the enormous number of contestants)

Quentin in 4A(off string)
he also plays tops and hosted Jakub and Daniel last year
Clément in 2A (2 yoyos)
 from Paris whom I met a long time ago(accompanied with his mom at the time) and taught him the basics including the "sweet and sour " theory by Dale Oliver ... I gave him his first yoyo  :D
he is in the FIGARO gallery ,certified by Jorge when he was in paris at the" balles habiles à belleville" festival

young players with a passion , high skills, and hard work

what some call talent ?

;)
thanx for your atttention

jim

"oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme"

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Re: EUROPEAN YOYO CONTEST /yoyo
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 03:23:08 PM »

hi all

just to tell you that at the euro yoyo contest , France got 2 titles (despite the enormous number of contestants)

Quentin in 4A(off string)
he also plays tops and hosted Jakub and Daniel last year
Clément in 2A (2 yoyos)
 from Paris whom I met a long time ago(accompanied with his mom at the time) and taught him the basics including the "sweet and sour " theory by Dale Oliver ... I gave him his first yoyo  :D
he is in the FIGARO gallery ,certified by Jorge when he was in paris at the" balles habiles à belleville" festival

young players with a passion , high skills, and hard work

what some call talent ?

;)
thanx for your atttention

jim

Super!
Actually, both of them are in the Figaro Gallery.  :)

I didn't know that Quentin Clément was doing 2A. The last time I met him I think it was when he was disqualified in Orlando because of the lyrics on his song (in English). Unfortunately, we did not meet long enough in Paris (when he was still quite young) to convince him to switch his main focus from yo-yos to tops   :P
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 09:08:20 PM by ta0 »

jim in paris

• ITSA Jr.
  • Demigod member
  • "oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme
    • my vids on  youtube
Re: EUROPEAN YOYO CONTEST /yoyo
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 03:36:33 PM »

:-\ it's Clément who is doing 2A
after 3 French titles in 1A and graduated, he spent a lot of time, getting the level in 2A : coordination, mixing 1A tricks with 2A routines(...), playing at a high level with a no-miss goal .
today ,after these yoyo comps and meetings , he is transformed : from the shy guy , with little self confidence,to a cool individual, open to others

for Quentin it's different:he is a born showman , never tired of learning, playing, never satisfied
his "coach"- a family friend:magician and ventriloque has helped him a lot in the stage faktor:::

we'll see them in Iceland and may-be for a special party at our rent place (;-)

jim

the classic yoyo therapy ;)