iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: ANNOUNCING THE 2016 ITSA ANNUAL MEETING!!!  (Read 1634 times)

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
ANNOUNCING THE 2016 ITSA ANNUAL MEETING!!!
« on: November 29, 2016, 10:38:50 AM »

The 2nd annual General Meeting of ITSA will take place Saturday December 10th to Saturday December 17th (8 days).

It will work like last year, through a special board on this forum that will be visible to ITSA members.

According to the bylaws, the directors are elected for 2 years, so they are not up for reelection (we could still increase the number of directors if there are candidates and enough votes). The treasurer will provide a report of the expenses and the balance. We will discuss what was done this year and what are the plans for next year. We might elect our first honorary member.

Any member can start a discussion thread. The main purpose of the annual meeting is to have the whole membership steer the direction of the association. We want to brainstorm new ideas and we want feedback from the community.

We currently have 76 members, of which about 63 are full members with the right to vote. It would be nice if we could increase this number before the meeting.

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
Re: ANNOUNCING THE 2016 ITSA ANNUAL MEETING!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 08:36:57 AM »

como   se hace  para  ser  acredor  a  el derecho a voto  y cuando es  la reunion o decicion   anual  a que  hora  es  que hay que estar al pendiente
?????

TROMPO MEXICO

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 11:42:36 AM »

como   se hace  para  ser  acredor  a  el derecho a voto  y cuando es  la reunion o decicion   anual  a que  hora  es  que hay que estar al pendiente
?????
La asamblea dura 8 días y hay 24 horas para votar cualquier cosa que se ponga a voto.
Voy a crear un subforo específico para la asamblea y lo voy a hacer visible a los miembros del foro que sean miembros de ITSA (comparando las dos listas). Aquellos que son miembros full van a poder votar.

The assembly will last 8 days and there will be 24 hours to vote on any subject that it is put up for a vote.
I will create a specific board inside the forum for the assembly and I will make it visible to the forum members who are also members of ITSA (I will compare both lists). Those who are full members will be able to vote.

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 12:47:09 AM »

I have created a board below to host the 2016 annual meeting. If you are a member of ITSA and you are logged into the forum, you should see it. If you don't, either you are not a member or I made a mistake: please send me an email or pm in that case.

I started a pre-meeting thread where you can ask questions before the start of the meeting.
See you there!