iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION OPEN FOR 2020 WORLD SPINTOP ONLINE CONTEST

Author Topic: Grace Belvo Land Lab - a new favorite place in Miamisburg!!!  (Read 951 times)

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
Grace Belvo Land Lab - a new favorite place in Miamisburg!!!
« on: November 16, 2016, 09:32:58 AM »

There was very little resemblance of a path through this area owned by the high school.  Twenty years ago there were nice paths that cut through it.  After a hard week of work I have a functioning path again and an opportunity for people to experience the woods while still in the city - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jeIZx7i0h_I
Happiness runs in a circular motion!!!

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Re: Grace Belvo Land Lab - a new favorite place in Miamisburg!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 10:22:01 AM »

I was expecting you to end up showing a spintop spinning on your hand  :-\

Good work on the trail. Now you can try to traverse it with a top (while regenerating?), or mounted on a unicycle, or both!  >:D

So, did you get a POV (sports) camera? That is probably going to be my Christmas present (plus some gasings from Indonesia, if they ever arrive  ::) )

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
Re: Grace Belvo Land Lab - a new favorite place in Miamisburg!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 11:26:27 AM »

So, you are not even going to give me a couple of minutes in the latest spin section?  Personally, I see lots of future possibilities with this.  Sorry if I cannot do all of that right away!!!

This is the video that is being used to promote the area and get people to think about the trails and possibly go out for a walk (and to help keep it open).  That is why there is no spinning.....yet!!!