iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ITSA General Assembly: December 5th - 12th

Author Topic: new tops and a new trick  (Read 1329 times)

knewsthe1

new tops and a new trick
« on: December 28, 2009, 03:03:48 PM »

I got 2 new tops for christmas both bearing trompos. they seem to be a lot better that my other trompos, right when i pulled them out of the box i spun the bearings and they seemed to spin forevor or consederably longer than my other tops which is good.  i now havve four trompos wich is decent for a freestlye but im probably going to buy a couple more before worlds.
I have also have created a new mount/trick i call it the para-mount im quite positive it hasnt been done i dont really know how to explain it but if i can ill try to get a video up
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 03:16:15 PM by ta0 »
PARA-MOUNT
Revolutionizing spintop forever

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Re: new tops and a new trick
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 03:24:23 PM »

Great news, knewsthe1! Nice to hear your Trompos came with better bearings, better still that you are creating new tricks, and even better that you plan to freestyle!

i now havve four trompos wich is decent for a freestlye but im probably going to buy a couple more before worlds
In general it is better to have only one model of tops on a freestyle and, considering what is available, Trompo Bearings are a good choice. Now, I would say 6 is the minimum for the bearing freestyle: any errors and you will need to rewind.

ill try to get a video up
YES!