iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: spin top news trompo noticias el periodico del trompo  (Read 1672 times)

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
spin top news trompo noticias el periodico del trompo
« on: October 03, 2016, 10:23:17 AM »

que tal  saludos a todos  platique de esta idea anteriormente   con tao   la idea es tener un periodico  como en el yoyo  y ahi publicar lo mas reelevante  de  el mes  la edicion sera mensual  y pues  yo cuento contodo el equipo y conocimiento para realizarlo  que les parece les agradeceria  su opinion  saludos  tromperos  desde  mexico    ;) ;) ;)

such greetings to all Discuss this idea previously tao the idea is to have a newspaper like the yoyo and there publish the most reelevante of the month edition will be monthly and as I tell contodo the equipment and knowledge to realize that they find them tromperos appreciate your feedback greetings from mexico  ;) ;) ;)

TROMPO MEXICO

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
Re: spin top news trompo noticias el periodico del trompo
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 12:48:02 PM »

Pretty cool!!!  Bonito.
Happiness runs in a circular motion!!!

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 01:14:55 PM »

The format looks very nice. Great job on that!

But if you are going to publish in English you need somebody more fluent to check it first (the expectations are much higher for a publication than for a forum post).

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 01:33:17 PM »

claro   si lo se  las expresiones en ingles tienen  que ser  mas  excatas  al idioma   si hay alguien que me ayude con la traduccion   les agradecere

it is unclear whether the expressions in English have to be more excatas language if there is someone to help me with the translation thank you